Try The Music

Okay, so the 2 chapter was a little bit of success because of the information about the new tribe called the Magic Musical Trolls was explained... and my OC (not correlate to the other stories I wrote) is one of them.

So, I hope you like chapter 3. It's a bit short, but this shows more of Aggie's personality as a happy-go-luck troll, despite of not having her True Colors yet. I also make some words that match Delta Dawn's accent when she speaks.

Have fun!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the trolls left the library, the leaders were separated from their friends for a while for another private meeting as they headed their way back to their meeting pod.

"Everyone, this is terrible! Aggie really believed in us. And now, we're gonna let her down," Barb felt guilty and scared if she and her fellow leaders failed to help a helpless troll out.

"But what else can we do?" Trollzart asked.

"Hmm," Delta hummed as she thought it over her head, and stood herself in front of her fellow leaders, "Yer know what, everyone? So what? Maybe we can't help Aggie git her True Colors, but we can still do what we're best at. We can help her find a music that fits her!

"And I reckon doing that is the same for Magic Musical trolls as it is for all trolls," Poppy added

"All we hafta do is be extra-special clear with her," Delta suggested.

"Yeah!" The other leaders nodded as they continued heading back to the meeting pod.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they arrived below the tree of their meeting pod, Aggie suddenly appeared behind them as they rushed excitingly towards them

"INCOMING!" Aggie dove in, and hugged all the leaders tightly, like what she did before, "Hiya, you wonderful, wonderful leaders! I just know you've figured out how to help me because you're all so incredible!"

"Well, Aggie, we've talked it over, and we think we may just be able t'help ya out. But not exactly in the way yer think," Delta admitted, "See, here's the thin' about ya gittin' yer true colors—"

But Aggie didn't let Delta finished her sentence as she was so excited to get her True Colors right away, "I'M GETTING MY OWN TRUE COLORS! WOO-HOO-HOO!" She started to run and jump like an extreme happy-go-luck troll.

"Wait! Ya didn't let me finish!" Delta yelled, but Aggie ignored her as she kept jumping around

"Um, I think maybe that could've been clearer," Trollex said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sooner enough, the leaders were back in the meeting pod while Aggie is still running and jumping around the halls excitingly. Barb watched at Aggie tiredly as her pupils followed the gray troll wherever she goes.

"TRUE COLORS! TRUE COLORS! GONNA GET MY OWN TRUE COLORS!" Aggie yelled excitingly as her voice echoed around the halls and the whole pod.

"She's still going," Barb groaned frustratingly as she was annoyed by Aggie's squeaky yell, "Anyone know if Magic Musical trolls ever get tired?"

Barb was then startled when Aggie popped in from the door, "What do you think colors will be? Red hair with blue skin and marigold dress. I don't care if it's all of the colors in the world! I know I'll love it, whatever it is!"