Techno (Techno Reef)

Meanwhile in Techno Reef, in LED Castle, Trollex was packing up the things he needed for the party today. Though, he was a little angry while packing, "I can't believe my music was at the last of my list!" Aggie wants to choose music she can try in order. And guess what? Techno was the last music on the list!"

Techno Beat Drop Button was beside the king as he was a little startled when his best friend was angry, "Come on, buddy. It won't be that bad. Like everybody say, 'Save the best for last'!"

"I've been waiting for days! I don't how long will Aggie take to try all music before mine!" Trollex complained.

"I don't know why you're so complaining. This will give you enough time to help Aggie get her True Colors through Techno," Beat said, "Unless..." He stopped in his tracks as he gasped in realization, "OH NO!"

"What?" the king looked at his little buddy.

Beat smiled proudly, "Trollex... King of the Techno Trolls... has a CRUSH!"

"WHAT?! No I don't!" Trollex exclaimed in denial.

"Yes, you do! You have a crush on Aggie!"

"Ha! What makes you say that? You don't have proof."

"It's so obvious: You feel pity for Aggie, and promised her something that you weren't sure it can be done, you were so jealous and impatient you music was the last on the list that Aggie will try, and you want to impress her with your music!" The Techno Beat Drop fish noticed glowing red on Trollex's cheeks, "Ooooooohhhhhh, I can see that blush, Your Majesty. You do have a crush!"

The king of Techno groaned frustratingly, "Why do you have to know me so well?!"

"Because I'm your best friend since we're younger. I know you so well!"

"Okay, fine. I may have a little crush on Aggie. Just a bit. But I don't want my tribe or Aggie to know!"

"Why not?"

"I don't think Aggie feel the same with me. I mean, she's very young, and she's only here because she needs help. I don't think she has to be in love."

"You won't know until you ask her," Beat suggested.

"Sorry, little buddy, not now," Trollex said, "As king of the Techno Trolls, it's my duty to help trolls, even there was one who wasn't part of my tribe," He lifted a box of his supplies and swam towards the main doors of the castle.

"He's gonna get it," Beat murmured as he was so excited that his best friend has a crush.

Suddenly, a Techno troll guard entered the throne room before Trollex and Beat open the doors, "Your Highness. Ms. Aggie has arrived,"

"What? How did she even get here?" Trollex was shocked as he thought a Magic Musical Troll like Aggie can't breathe underwater for too long or swim so well.

*Flashback*

Aggie was standing at the shore, watching the waves of the ocean splashing on her feet. She couldn't believe that Techno Reed would be in the deep ocean. She knew Techno Trolls live underwater, but she didn't expect to be in a deep salty water.

She sighed as she took a glass helmet from her bag, and wore it to protect her head.

"Well, here goes nothing!" Aggie said to herself as she dove down into the ocean.

She wasn't a Magic Techno Troll het, but she learned a couple of swimming lessons from her Magic Techno relatives. The glass helmet was waterproof, so she's able to breath normally. She kept swimming way deeper as she found the home of the Techno Trolls.