The Master Of All Music

Riff escorted Aggie down to Branch's bunker by elevator. When the reached the main part of the bunker, Aggie was shock when not only the leaders are here, but also the Snack Pack, former King Peppy, former King Thrash, three of the Classical Trolls who helped her fly with the swing, Clampers and few of the Country Trolls, Beat, the K-Pop gang, the Reggaeton Trolls, the Yodelers, and Chaz are here.

"What are you guys doing here?" Aggie asked.

Branch spoke first, "Agatha, we're so sorry we still can't help you figuring out getting your True Colors without choosing your music in life,"

"Mm-hm," the rest of the trolls nodded.

"The leaders told us everything what you have been through, so we're here for full support, "Biggie said with a smile.

"Meew!" Mr. Dinkles squeaked.

But Aggie sighed sadly, "I know you all tried your very best, but I guess the only option for me is to just choose one music so I can earn my True Colors. Maybe... there's no music that's perfect for me."

"Hang on a second," Quincy halted her, "We were racking our brains trying to figure out your music in life, until we remembered how every time you try all genres of music in the list, you tried to make other trolls around you feel happy,".

"Even us. How did it feel when you showed up with your fake colors, and we thought we'd actually helped you?" Poppy inquired as an example

"Well... I was really glad I made you feel happier. I don't want you to feel guilty," Aggie beamed.

"And how do you feel when you played all music in the list?" Barb asked.

"Well, I feel so much fun playing music with you guys!"

"We're having fun playing our music with you too!" Ari cheered.

"It sounds like you already have your music in life, even if you hadn't choose yet," Trollzart chuckled

"But if I choose all, that still can't get me my True Colors. What I learn about music is just having fun. Live with it, no matter what kind of music we're playing. And when I'm with you guys, and when I also play any music, I see how we all having fun, including me. I-It couldn't have anything to do with what I want to be with my life... right?" Aggie explained her experience with many kinds of music and her time with her new friends.

"Aggie, music has no limits. Everyone wants to be what they want to be, including you. I know your culture stops you from enjoying playing other music if you choose one of them, but you have every right to enjoy them all," Essence said calmly.

DJ Suki then wrapped her arm around Aggie's neck, "Why you want to choose so soon? You have all the time in the world to enjoy all kinds of music if you want and if love them all."

"It doesn't matter if you're still gray or not, the more important thing is you're happy with all music," Hickory smiled proudly.

"And if you're happy, we're happy that you like our music. All of them," Clampers added.

Guy Diamond explained further, "And when you showed us how good you were with each of our music, it's like you don't need to choose one or have True Colors to present who you are or who you were supposed to be,"

"And playing many kinds of music doesn't have to be about being good, it's about feeling good inside. Just like how you were having fun playing music with everyone of us by tribe." Trollex told Aggie, placing his hand on her chest where her heart is.

"And it looks like your music in life is a whole lot like ours – Pop, Rock, Funk, Techno, Classical, Country, and everything in-between! And you don't need colors to know that," Branch pointed.