I Can

Aggie stood up on a large mushroom stage with a microphone stand in front of her. The leaders of the six tribes (with Branch next to Poppy) were right behind her in case she needs help since she was kinda nervous to admit something to all trolls.

She stared nervously at the audience who were all looking at her, waiting and listening ofmwhat she was going to say. Aggie cleared her throat, and spoke through the microphone, "I would like to thank all of you for throwing a party for me when I'm declared as the Mater of All Music. I also want to thank you all for trying to help me find my music in life so I can earn my True Colors. I appreciate it."

Only thing she could hear was the entire audience cheering.

"But there's something I want to tell all of you...," Aggie said, "I didn't really come here to ask help. I ran away from home to destroy the strings."

Everybody then stopped cheering. The entire village was almost completely silent. There are only soft gasps and whispers.

Aggie could here her heart beating in nervousness, and her forehead is sweating, she almost froze in fear, "I know it's a ridiculous idea. As far as I know about the strings, I just figured out... they are the reasons our tribes split up... even mine. They are also the reason why we Magic Musical trolls have to choose one music so we can earn our True Colors. So, if I destroy the strings, there will be no more pressure for me to choose, and if I can't choose because I love all music, I'll stay gray. Destroying the strings might be my option that I won't be the only one with no colors. I know it's a selfish thing to do if I succeeded. When I found out the strings were destroyed, and you guys still kept your colors and your music, I thought I lose hope... until I decided to meet all of you, and ask help, and... well, you all know the rest. I know that I was little late to do my plan, but I can't help by feel guilty to make such an idea."

The other trolls just glanced at one another, whispering and muttering at one another. Aggie can't here what they were saying, but she closed her eyes tightly, ready to take in some negative responds from the audience. But instead...

"Aww, you don't need to apologize!" Bliss Marina shouted in the middle of the crowd, "The important thing is you didn't do it, and it's better that way!"

Everyone else nodded and murmured in agreement. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Aggie sighed in relief and smiled, "Well, thank you for understanding. I think I learned so much when I tried all of your music. I learned that..." She turned back to the leaders, who all nodded back at her, "Music has no limits. I shouldn't choose just one when I love them all. I also shouldn't rush to choose one music so I can earn my True Colors. I have all the time in the world to enjoy all music before I can choose. I guess I have to stay gray for a while. It's much better to be like this than just play one music and nothing else. Most of all, playing different kinds of music isn't about being good at that, but it's about feeling good inside, and I feel good when I play all music and have fun with all of you. I had the time of my life."

The audience then cheered more for Aggie, responding that they also had so much fun with her too.

Aggie laughed as she announced, "So, since this is actually a party, I want to sing a song to explain my greatest experience with all music, and the values I've learn from them and all of you."

All of the trolls shushed each other and went silent as they are ready to listen to Aggie's song. A spotlight shined above her as the music played softly.