Epilogue

In LED castle down in Techno Reef, Trollex and Beat were ready to call it a day. But as Trollex fixed his bed, he can't get over about Aggie out of his head

"This is a terrible idea," He commented.

Beat nodded, "Yeah. This is the first time Aggie made a terrible idea where she can stay for the night."

Mostly everyone thought Aggie's idea was terrible. She was all alone up on the cold dark surface.

"Ugh! That's it! I'm going up to accompany her," Trollex threw the blanket onto his bed, and swam towards the door, out of his room, "She shouldn't be alone up there."

"Aaaawwwwwwww, you really care for her," Beat shook proudly, like she supportively excited for his best friend.

"Of course, I do," the King of Techno told him, "I owed her for saving my life..., and she's a good friend."

"Is she? Or more than a friend?" the Techno Beat Drop Fish gave a sly look.

"Okay, now you sounded like Barb... or you're just being yourself! Just don't think about that. Nothing happened between me and Aggie." Trollex reassured that.

"Yet," Beat finished up the sentence

"We're just friends, okay? Will you excuse me? I gotta go."

Trollex swam out of his room as he made his way out of the LED castle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Aggie was actually on the beach, near the shore. She made herself a shelter made out of long sticks and giant leaves on the sand. She made sure the wind won't blow them away. She dug her bag to unpack pillows and a teddy bear. She still wore the cape that the trolls made for her. She might use this as a blanket for the night.

Trollex floated out of the water, and saw Aggie fixing up her shelter. He smiled proudly to see how resourceful Aggie is, and she's taking the risk of sleeping out here for the night.

"Hey," He called as he hovered closer towards Aggie, "Want some company?"

"I guess," Aggie grinned as she sat up and turned to the Techno Troll, "What are you doing here, Trollex? Should you be in Techno Reef? Even at night, you should be in charge."

"I left Beat in charge. Besides, I can sense if Techno Reef is in danger at night," Trollex explained, "You do know this is a terrible idea, right?"

"I know. I admit it. I just want to be near Techno Reef, that's all," the Magic Musical replied embarrassingly.

"Why can't you stay in Techno Reef? You can breathe underwater with my bubbles."

"I'm not comfortable sleeping underwater. Plus, I'm afraid that the effects of the Heart Bubbles might wear off overnight."

"Hmm, you got a point," Trollex sat besides Aggie when she scooted aside to give him a space to sit, "Wow, you're really good at making this all by yourself."

"Yeah, my relatives taught me how to survive if I ever get lost on the beach," Aggie replied.

There was an awkward silence between them. They didn't even try making eye contact towards each other. It's been a long week when they got lost in the forest.

The silence broke when Aggie noticed the stars twinkling at the clear night sky, "Hmm, the stars are beautiful tonight, huh?"

Trollex looked up to see what Aggie saw in the sky. He stared at the stars, and they were so tiny... and beautiful, "You're right. We don't usually see stars because we're underwater, and it's hard to see from down there. It's pretty clear to see when you're in an open surface."