Hip-Hop

Here's the Hip-hop chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every concert has breaks too as the Funk Family, Aggie and Tiny Diamond went back to the reception room for a little rest from singing a lot of Funk music for a couple of hours.

"Phew!" Aggie sat down on a chair, and took out a bottle of water to drink, "I know it's too soon to take a break from the concert, but I feel like my energy has been drained for all that sing, and then entertaining those trolls with my funky moves!"

Prince D stood beside her, and wrapped one front leg around her neck, "Even though you don't have your True Colors of Funk, you're a natural Funk troll."

"Thanks, Prince D, I appreciated you're trying to make me feel better, but I don't think it'll make a difference," Aggie frowned

"Hey, you're part of the family now," Quincy said, "And family should help one another. What other music you can try?"

"Well, the next one is Hip-Hop," Aggie replied.

"Ha! You're lucky I'm here!" Tiny Diamond chuckled excitingly, "I was born a Hip-hop troll,"

"I'm half-hip-hop, but that counts," Prince D added confidentially, "Maybe we can add that to our concert."

"Is Hip-Hop allowed in a Funk concert or... with Funk Music?" Aggie asked since Funk and Hip-hop are different genres.

"Hip-Hop is close to both Pop and Funk culture, so yeah, it was allowed."

"Well..., okay. We can do Hip-hop."

"This is great! I'll go tell our people," Quincy told them as he teleported himself in a bubble, lifting himself into another tube to head back to the concert stage.

"You better get ready for another song, Aggie," Tiny Diamond patted her face to help her calm before the time for another concert, "If you have one for Hip-hop."

"Just show me how Hip-hop works, and I'll try my best to do the same," Aggie said as both Tiny Diamond and Prince D nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, the Funk Family, Aggie and Tiny Diamond went back to the concert where the Funk Trolls waiting for them for another song to sing. Concerts won't last for another few hours or less.

"So, our next song is about Hip-hop music!" Prince D announced to his fellow Funk Trolls, "Since Funk didn't work for Aggie to get her True Colors, I suggest a little Hip-hop won't hurt."

The Funk trolls nodded in agreement, while some cheered for one of their princes.

"And I would like to sing with my fellow Hip-hop pal, Tiny Diamond!" Prince D introduced the baby glitter troll as Tiny jumped up on Prince D's head.

"What's up, ya'll?!" Tiny clicked his tongue, and winked.

The song started when a floating turntable lifted Prince D from the stage, and Tiny Diamond has his own tiny mic so his voice can be heard.

Prince D & Tiny Diamond: You spin my head right round, right round
When you go down, when you go down down

King Quincy, Queen Essence & Cooper: You spin my head right round, right round
When you go down, when you go down down