We Can't Help You

Essence and Trollex were sitting at the waiting area outside the Emergence Room. When Aggie was sent to the Emergency Room, a nurse managed to clean and re-bandaged Trollex's wound on his tail. He couldn't stay in hos own patient's room as he was worried about Aggie more than himself. Essence patted Trollex's back to comfort her, assuring him that Aggie is going to be fine.

"Trollex!"

Just then, Quincy approached them with Poppy, Branch, Barb, Delta, Trollzart, and Beat in tow as they carried a bunch of books, which they don't have time to unpack when they were brought to Vibe City.

Beat was so happy to see his best friend again after being separated for 4 days as he charge forward, and nuzzled Trollex's cheek with his own.

"It's great to see you again too, little buddy," Trollex hugged the little Beat Drop Button fish.

Then, Beat noticed the bandage around Trollex's tail, "Trollex, what happened to you?"

"Oh, it's nothing, Beat. It's just a minor injury. I'll be fine," Trollex reassured.

"Just don't ever scare me like that again!"

"Don't worry, I won't."

"Good thin' King Quincy fetched us up when we got Poppy's letter," Delta said.

"He told us everything. We're glad that you two are safe," Trollzart added in relief.

"Is Aggie alright?" Barb asked.

"She's in the Emergency Room. We don't know the results yet," Essence replied.

"I can't believe Aggie got bitten by a tarantacapuff," Branch said in disbelief as a memory of his encounter with tarantacapuff returned to him, "Poppy almost got eaten when she journeyed to Bergen Town to save our friends. Luckily, I was there to save her,"

"How could Aggie got bitten so easily?" Poppy inquired

"IT's MY FAULT, OKAY?!" Trollex shouted in quilt, much to everyone's shock. His eyes suddenly brimmed with tears, "She saved me life! She took that bite for me! I was supposed to be in that Emergency Room, not her!"

"Trollex, buddy, don't say that! Don't blame yourself. None of you could've known that would happened," Beat nuzzled a little closer to Trollex to comfort him from this blame.

As Trollex wiped his tears with his arm, and hugged Beat closer with his other arm, he noticed the books that his fellow leaders carried.

"What's with all the books?" he asked.

"Oh, we just found out the every library has a secret passageway containing information about the Magic Musical Trolls," Poppy explained excitingly.

"So they are real!" Trollex took one of the books from Poppy, and opened to read it.

"Duh. You still have doubts about their existence?" Barb guessed, observing Trollex's reaction.

"Come on, we all didn't know about the Magic Musical Trolls, until Aggie showed up," the King of Techno pointed.

The doctor stepped out of the Emergency room, looking tired, and out his face mask down on his chin.

"How is Aggie, Doc? Is she okay?" The Queen of Funk asked worriedly.

"We're able to treat the bite and the venom in her arm. She also has high fever before the tarantacapuff bite," the doctor explained.

Everyone was shock at this result...except for Trollex who witnessed the whole thing

"It's true. She has fever 2 days ago, and I took care of her just warm water," The King of Techno explained, "She's also too stubborn to admit it."