Lost (Day 4) & Found

In the middle of the night, Trollex woke up all of a sudden. This sudden wake made him check on Aggie if she's still sleeping. But when he looked beside the camp fire, he noticed Aggie is gone.

"Aggie?" The Techno Troll looked in random direction to see if the Magic Musical was just nearby.

He floated out of the water, and scanned the camp site, realizing Aggie wasn't nearby anymore, her bag is also gone. The only thing Trollex noticed was his headphones that were placed on the ground. Trollex has many thoughts in his about why Aggie suddenly left, leaving his headphones behind. Does this mean she's leaving...? And she was out there? Alone? In this dark forest?

Trollex put his headphones on to for safe keeping, and started to look for that gray troll, "Oh, that troll is in so much trouble when I find her!"

Meanwhile, not too far, Aggie skipped along the huge roots while holding her backpack. She left without waking Trollex up. Since there's nothing left for her to do in Troll Kingdom, she decided to go home. Finding and destroying the string was supposed to be her mission, but her mission was just nonsense, and asking help from the leaders isn't part of it. She'll just go home instead. She doesn't want to give the leaders too much trouble because of her situation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Poppy and Branch have been staying up all night in the library, reading important facts about the Magic Musical Trolls to find some way to help Aggie earning her True Colors the easy way.

Poppy yawned, "Wow, these Magic Musical Trolls are so interesting, Branch"

"Yeah, who knows they can levitate themselves by telekinesis if they didn't choose Techno or Classical," Branch read a book that contained magical abilities of a Magic Musical Troll.

Poppy then tiredly closed a book, and placed it on a tower of finished-reading books, "Well, I didn't find anything about Magic Musical Trolls earning their True Colors without choosing one kind of music."

"Everything we read is they have to choose one music. There's no other way."

"Not even choosing more than one. It's impossible."

As Branch flipped another book open, and read something on a certai page, his eyes widened in horror, "Umm... Poppifer."

"Yes, Branchifer?" Poppy smiled sweetly at her boyfriend.

"Do you remember what Aggie said that if a Magic Musical Troll plays other music than the one they choose, something bad will happened?" He recalled.

"Yeah?" She nodded curiously.

"I think I know what it means."

Branch showed Poppy the page he just read. When Poppy read it herself, she gasped in horror for what she found out.

"We have to inform this to the other leaders," the Queen of Pop suggested.

"Maybe by meeting this time, not by letter. They must have found this already, and we might think of a plan to help Aggie when we find her and Trollex," said Branch.

"You're right. Come on!"

Poppy and Branch ran out of the library, leaving the books on the table.

But then, Branch returned, and gather as many books as possible, "I'll bring these, just in case."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, after Poppy sent letters to the other leaders to set up a meeting to Vibe City to inform what she and Branch just discovered, they packed up their stuff in the basket of a hot air balloon.