Lost (Day 1)

Hey, guys. Sorry it took so long. I was waiting for the right time, and I've been busy drawing Trolls characters for the first time.

Please enjoy this new chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh..." Aggie slowly opened her eyes after she was knocked out. She rubbed her head in pain. It's like she got hit by something, "My head!"

She almost forgot what happened to her, until a fragment of memory came into her head as she remembered she and Trollex got carried away by a twister.

King Trollex! She remembered he helped her try to escape from the twister, but they both got swept away from the beach. She looked around and found Trollex laying next to her unconsciously.

Aggie rushed to the King of Techno as she shook his shoulder, trying to wake him up "King Trollex! Your Highness! Are you okay?!"

Trollex woke up from that sudden shake. He opened his eyes, and noticed Aggie waking him up, "I'm fine," He groaned in pain and rubbed his head, "What happened?"

"I think the twister blew us away from the beach," Aggie explained.

"Where are we now?" asked Trollex.

"I don't know. I don't know about this place either," Aggie took out a map from her backpack, and tried to find where they are now, "I don't think we're somewhere on the map."

"Do you think we're lost somewhere outside of our kingdom?"

"I think so. But I'm pretty sure the others will look for us."

"We can't wait for the other leaders to find us. We can find our way home."

"How can we find our way home? We're really lost."

Trollex floated up from the ground, and scanned the area. He then noticed a river a little far away from them, "There's a small river over there. Maybe we can follow it. Some rivers in every land are connected to each other, so we might find our way to the other lands by following the trail of the river."

"Good idea, King Trollex. For a young king, you are very smart," Aggie complimented, giving a little nudge by the elbow.

Trollex can't help but chuckled and secretly blushed when Aggie said that about him, "Even though we don't have complete records about our ancestors' history or a map of the whole Troll Kingdom, I was just wondering if rivers are connected to the ocean."

"That could be true. Oh, and here's your headphones, King Trollex," Aggie remembered she's still wearing Trollex's headphones. She took them off from her ears, and gave them to him.

But Trollex slowly pushed them back to Aggie, "Please, keep it with you until we get back home. I know you're so industrious of keeping your stuff safe in your backpack. And don't call me by my title anymore. It's just Trollex."

"Okay," Aggie nodded as she put the headphones in her backpack.

"Come on. We have a long way to go. And we have to be careful. Who knows what could be lurking out there," Trollex headed into the dark forest to follow the river as Aggie followed behind him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the other leaders were still in Symphonyville, discussing the situation when they heard Trollex and Aggie were taken away by the twister.