Prologue

I don't own Dangitrompers yattayattayatta you know what I mean
This story will contain smut eventually.
This story will contain graphic depictions of violence.
This soulmate AU was inspired by; BloodWaterThxts
This is a combination of soulmate and phantom thief AU's so-
Enjoy <3

- THIRD PERSON POV -

Shuichi Saihara and Kyoko Kirigiri were the two Ultimate Detectives at Hope's Peak Academy. The two of them often worked together on many difficult cases, and because of this their solve rate is 99%.

What about the 1%?

Well, let me tell you about Kokichi Ouma - otherwise known as Usotsuki Wasureta (Western arrangement.)

He is a leading phantom thief whom Shuichi and Kyoko has been attempting to catch to ages. They only knew him by Kokichi Ouma - not Usosuki Wasureta. This was a problem, because the thief had changed his name. What was even worse was that he was hiding right along them in plain sight as the Ultimate Supreme Leader. They never even suspected a thing.

Oh, before we begin, there's one more thing I should mention about this world.

Every single person has a soulmate. The question is; how do you find them? I'll tell you.

You would be 100% compatible with your soulmate. A 99% or lower is simply not the same. How would you know what your rating is with someone exactly? Well, that's simple, it's on your wrist.

As you speak with everyone, a number that explains your compatibility will appear on your wrist. When you speak with your soulmate a 100% will appear on your wrist. After speaking with your soulmate, the number will disappear, so watch out whenever you meet someone new!

/ / / / / / / /

It was another day of trying to find the infamous phantom thief, Kokichi Ouma, for Shuichi and Kyoko. They had gotten nowhere. They didn't even know a detail about the man's appearance. That was when a teacher walked in with a smile on his face. "Alright, class! We have a new student today!" He waved his hand in a 'come in' motion in the direction of the door.

An energetic boy with bouncy purple hair in white and black clothing walked in. "Hello, my dear classmates! My name is Usosuki Wasureta, Ultimate Supreme Leader! You all already seem like dumb idiots!" 'Usosuki' stuck out his tongue for the whole class.

Shuichi rolled his eyes at the immaturity and arrogance that the boy already had. He stopped paying attention and began looking over the file of the information they knew about Kokichi Ouma - which wasn't a lot. That was, until his head snapped up upon hearing his name.

"Please, take a seat next Shuichi Saihara - Shuichi, please raise your hand!"

Shuichi hesitantly brought his hand up slightly, using his hat to cover his eyes with his other hand. 'Usosuki' smiled and walked over to the vacant seat right next to the bluenette. Said teen simply looked back at the case file, trying to avoid the (already) annoying classmate.

Kyoko rested her gloved hand on Shuichi's shoulder in a comforting manner as the class began erupting with conversation once again. "Let's just focus on this case. It's important"

————
To be Continued