Chapter 21; ...What? -FINALE-

The last chapter of this book! Are you ready to be  a n g r y  at me?

DANGANRONPA V3 CHAPTER 1 - 3 SPOILERS.

time to get funky because;
- SHUICHI'S POV -

I opened my eyes.

Wait.. how..? I'm supposed to be dead..

A blinding pain spread though my head as memories came to me like someone through.

Rantaro, Kaede, Ryoma, Kirumi, Angie, Tenko, and Korekiyo...
My friends that were all dead.

How could I forget?!

I nearly shot up in bed, however I felt something heavy against my side. Looking over, I saw purple hair...

Kokichi..?

As I remembered more and more, the love hotel came to mind. How I was forced into the shared dream with Kokichi. ...That whole time it was a dream..? Would Kokichi wake up and remember everything-

And on cue, Kokichi woke up.

His eyes opened tiredly and he seemed to go through a similar speed run of the five stages of grief that I had gone through.

"K-Kokichi?"
Said male turned to me, rubbing his eyes to get sleep out of them.

"Hey Shuichi.. Wait." He gulped, looking a little nervous,"Do you.. remember the dream..?"

I nodded,"Yeah, I guess you do too then.."

The silence that came between us was awkward for a moment. He had wittnessed me 'die', and I didn't know how to address it..

That was until Kokichi started sobbing loudly and lunged himself into my arms. Gah- Embarrassment, damn it..
"K-Kokichi?"

"I-I'm so sorry.. But.. It hurt! M-My friend, and o-our daughter, a-and you..! A-And I had to.." He was trembling in my arms, and I couldn't even imagine the thoughts going through his mind.

I cupped his face and wiped his tears with my thumbs. I gave him a small kiss on the lips. "Kokichi, i-it's okay... We're here now, with everyone else.. None of it was real.."

Kokichi smiled at me, sniffling. "I love you.."
"I love you too.."

----------

FIN.
For now.