Chapter 6; Working With the Enemy

There is never enough love for the pictures on these chapters; I work hard on scrolling through google to find those you know!

Also sorry if you got multiple update notifications, Wattpad really said "no❤️"

- THIRD PERSON POV -

After leaving, Kokichi quickly ran over to his base where him and his goons had previously resided. At the moment, 5 of them were there. "Hey!" He shouted as he got closer. Heads turned and eyebrows furrowed at the sight of him.

"Kichi? I thought you were at school still." It was Hayami who spoke, her figure now in casual clothing with no mask on, now revealing her pure green eyes and freckle-covered face

Kokichi sighed, feeling the urge to bang his head on the wall. "Shuichi found out..."

"Who the fuck is Shuichi?"

"My soulmate, as well as one of the leading detectives in my cases."

"Well shit."

- - -

Kyoko and Shuichi walked down the sidewalk together, a tense silence had formed in between them. Understandable, really.

It was then that they had begun searching the store of question rather discreetly, but no sign of the Panta-addict.

Even after hours, he didn't show up. The sky began to get dark, and they began searching the surrounding area. Other stores, alleyways, restaurants, and other things like that.

Eventually it was 9:00, both detectives were exhausted (whether they showed it or not.). There was one more alleyway that they had to check.

"Last one, okay Shuichi? Then we'll put up rewards to offer to anyone who can provide information." Kyoko spoke. Shuichi, too exhausted to reply, merely nodded.

They turned around the corner, slowly and quietly...

Both cleared their eyes when they saw it, wondering if they were hallucinating.

Kokichi turned around, almost as if he was expecting this, with a wide and evil grin.

"Hey Shumaiiii~ I've missed you and your pretty boy ahoge~"

"You're Kokichi Ouma, yes?" Kyoko spoke before Shuichi could even process what he said.

— — —

Sorry this is short but idrc ¯\_()_/¯