The Siblings

, " Sati!" her sisters called along as they ran in the hall, carrying fresh flowers in their hands. , "Sati , where are you ?" called Shraddha , her elder sister. , "She must be sitting in the garden or in the backside of the palace.." said Medha. , "No wonder." the hall echoed with the giggles and sound of their anklets. After moving around the whole place , they came to observe the sound of mantras approaching from the garden. , "Om Namah Shivay....." they listened closely and walked towards her. She was closing her eyes , standing on her knees , praying to the sacred Shivlinga. , "Oh , Sati...." Shraddha would get annoyed. , "Om Namah Shivay..." Sati enchanted and the sisters waited till the end of the mantras. Thereafter she opened her eyes and looked at them , "Didi ?" she seemed happy , as they usually didn't came to meet her at this moment. Sati stood up ,touched their feet and asked , "Flowers ?" she glanced at the lotus , lily and jasmine flowers. , "We were about to tell you but you're praying for such a long time..." Medha began explaining. Sati soon took the flowers from their hands and offered it all to the Shivlinga.

 Sati soon took the flowers from their hands and offered it all to the Shivlinga

 , "Oh , Sati ! We could make beautiful necklaces and bangles with that...." said Dhriti., "When I pray to him I feel my God is with me.I am happy with this. But what's so special?" Sati asked. , "Pita ji has told us to tell you , you're getting married soon with the prince of....". Sati almost laughed obstructively , "Me ?" she would ask again . The sisters looked at her all amazed. , "I am not supposed to marry anyone accept my Lord Shiva." she looked at the Shivlinga and soon moved away. , "That's why I am worried about her so much , Medha..." said Shraddha , "I don't know why , but I feel something bad is going to happen."