The Trishul

As Lord Shiva's eyes started looking even more fierce , with the violent beat of his feet vibrating the ground, Shiva's third Elysian eye opened and he cried unpredictably , "Daksha !"

His scream could be heard in everyone's ears. Daksha fell down on his knees as Shiva moved towards him uncontrollably.

, "Mahadev , Stop!" Prasuti ran and came in front obstructing his way as she begged , "Forgive us, Mahadev. Please don't kill my Swami."

Shiva stared ferociously at Prasuti, who was crying against him, joining her hands, "I beg you Lord Shiva, I beg you..." her voice sounded so anguished.

, "Devi Prasuti !" Shiva yelled back , "Don't try to stop me."

These were his last words to her, then Shiva came in front of Daksha, taking a look at the Trishul seized in his hand. Thunder roared with a flash of lightning lightening the court.

, "Mahadev..." Daksha wanted to pray for his life , but he couldn't speak as he looked at Lord Shiva's eyes. There was enormous of anger in his tears and fire appeared in his godly eyes which looked back at him enraged. How could he manage to speak even. But he kept joining his hands , moving away from him.

Shiva came closer even more rapidly. After all who could stop him. There wasn't any way to save the life of Daksha Prajapati, and nor would Shiva accept his request. Daksha knew that he was going to die. But he still tried running away. The divine Trishul was thrown rapidly towards Daksha , which cut off his head completely, and his body lied down, still joining his hands. As the blood dripped down and spread around, Prasuti would feel crestfallen and she would almost faint for a second, then burst into tears.