Her Request

On the mount of Kailash, it was all filled with enormous trees , golden fields , charming flowers and fresh flowing rivers. One such beautiful morning , Sati was making meal for everyone. , "Nandi..." she called ,peeping outside of the shed. , "Mata Sati ,.." Nandi came running towards her , grinning after smelling the sweetish sensation coming from there. , "Are you cooking something ?" he asked ,with brightening his eyes.
Sati would smile merely , "Yes, dear , I have made sweets for Mahadev , you , and I have invited all the Devtas today for this treat." she said.
,"Sorry Mata , but the Devtas would not come."
, "Why?" she gazed at him curiously., "King Daksha has held a Grand Yagya in his palace and he has invited all the Devtas there."
, "What...?" she stood up , now being distressed , "How is this possible Nandi , nor do Mahadev told me about it."

, "Yes mother,.." Nandi bowed his head , "Because King Daksha hasn't invited us and you ."
For sometime she would look at him senselessly , then went hurriedly to Lord Shiva., "Mata.." Nandi would try stopping her.Shiva was sitting somewhere around the valleys.
, "Swami..." Sati's voice came from his behind. He stood up and turned around ,"Sati?" he asked , "Why do you look so worried?"
, "Mahadev , why didn't you tell me about the Yagya for which Pita ji - ?"
Mahadev would take a look on her , "Sati, we're not meant to go there."

, "Why aren't we? He is my Father, and the palace is still my home

, "Why aren't we? He is my Father, and the palace is still my home."
Sati looked anxiously at him., "I know , but we're not being invited. And if someone does not want you to come , you should not go there. Try to understand." he put his hand on her shoulder gently , to make her understand.
, "No, its not possible ,..." she went back two steps , " Pita ji had a lot of people to invite , it may happen that he had mistakenly forgotten to invite us....isn't it ?"
Shiva moved ahead, taking a deep breath , "What do you want to say then, Priye ?"
Sati requested ,joining her hands , " Please allow me to go the palace ,I'm sure Pita ji would be happy to meet us."
Mahadev gazed at her., "Please Swami....." her eyes would request , and so Lord Shiva couldn't refuse , "Sati, I never deny you anything , I can only warn you..." he added , "And certainly I will not come."
, " But-"
, "No Sati." Shiva would turned down at this , " That's my wish, I don't want to go."
, "All right , Mahadev , I'll go by myself." she said and moved away. Shiva kept looking at her until she faded away in the woods.