Retaining Peace

Lord Vishnu kept watching the horrible instance from the Dev lok.

, "Hey Madhav, what terrible scene we have to watch. Mahadev is carrying goddess sati in his hands and he is moving across the sky." Devi Lakshmi spoke as her worried eyes looked at Shiva. Lord Vishnu kept quiet for sometime.

,"Swami, What are you thinking of ? The entire earth is getting effected due to Shiva anger and sorrow '' she took a brief look at Vishnu Dev. He looked back to her mournful face.

,"Calm down. Devi Lakshmi. " he would say and then moved his eyes at Lord Shiva . He seemed furious , heart broken and fierce. Sati' s burnt body was hold by him, swaying as the strong wind blew past her. As lord Shiva looked at Sati's face, he cried more often. Her glance was scaring him and he wasn't ready to accept that his Priye, Sati had died.

,"Sati......" His heart broken cry reflected the entire world.

Lord Vishnu gazed sorrowfully at Devi Lakshmi, Then said calmly, "Devi you are Right. The time has come and Mahadev needs to be stopped. He should realize his surroundings, and himself." Vishnu Dev said as he stood up looking at his Sudarshan chakra spinning around his finger.

" Vishnu Dev said as he stood up looking at his Sudarshan chakra spinning around his finger

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

,"Swami, what are you about to do?" Devi Lakshmi said as she felt more worried.

,''This has to be done to restore peace." Said Vishnu Dev as he threw the chakra towards Sati , and an enormous amount of energy blew out as her body was final destroyed and cut off into 52 parts that fell down on earth and the and whole sky brightened up with light .

Lord Shiva went down on earth as he came to know the reality. He would sit quietly for sometime, still feeling doleful. He closed his eyes , and stayed still. 

Soon after the Devtas appeared against him

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Soon after the Devtas appeared against him. As lord Shiva felt the dim environment lighting up, he looked in front of him, where Lord Vishnu and Brahma were standing. , "Mahadev we know how painful the situation is for you, but try to understand that crying like this and having lost your soul is not meant for you, Bholenath." said Brahma Dev at last, giving a soft and humble look.

 Mahadev stood up, giving a stern expression. , "Hey Lord Shiva, Devi Prasuti is very sad because of Daksha Prajapati's Death. Her condition is not good..." said  Vishnu. Mahadev thought for a while, moved ahead and said, "I understand, Vishnu Dev...."