Inside the Flames

Her cry made everyone look towards her. Sati looked at her father, may be , the most angrily she ever did. Daksha didn't expect her daughter to shout at him like this , but the situation was such bad...she had to do it. , "Since my birth , father, nor I disrespected you and nor did you disrespect my Swami like this."

Daksha yelled back , "He doesn't deserves respect." at last he tried moving away from her , but his steps were again stopped by a stronger shout , "Pita ji ! You've completely broken me now...." she cried even more , as the gods looked at her face , "You said Mahadev has made me inferior....didn't you ?"

Daksha would not reply , nor would try to see her.

, "I've decided to prove my purity then,..."

Everyone would think of what was she about to say. They were scared for what was going to happen.

, "I'll enter the Yagna."

Her words struck each of them, her mother, even Daksha. , "Sati! What are you saying, my child ?" said one of the Goddesses.

, "You can't do this Sati,...." her mother yelled , running towards her , "No!"

Mahadev stood up with such a terrible shock. He uncontrollably cried , "No!!!" His eyes were close to tears and his feet couldn't stop.

 He uncontrollably cried , "No!!!" His eyes were close to tears and his feet couldn't stop

But it was of no use. Goddess Sati had already walked in the flaring fire. As she went inside ,her tears burnt and increased the fire. At last there was a glance by her at Daksha , who was still in shock.

 At last there was a glance by her at Daksha , who was still in shock

, "No! My child!" her mother would lie down on her knees.

Daksha couldn't react at this moment. He was about to move against her daughter but suddenly.... a strong gust of wind came roaring inside the court. The blow of wind shattered the decorations, the curtains and the storm blew off the fire. Everyone closed their eyes as the dust raised above them. Sati , who was lying in the Yagna being insensible , was badly burnt by the flames. Now the dust covered her body. Daksha would look at her once, and without thinking he went two steps back as felt the coming danger indicated by the sudden storm..... HE HAD COME.

 HE HAD COME