As He Emerges

The heavenly figure appeared from the haze. All eyes around were centered at him. Lord Shiva emerged inside the court of Daksha Prajapati. Everyone felt the tremor around as the Trishul was harshly hammered on the ground by Mahadev. For a second there was complete silence.

, "Sati..." Lord Shiva seemed so unusual today.

It was not his call, it was his cry.

His voice was mournful, his eyes were watery. It made everyone around feel heavyhearted.

Shiva came running towards the Yagna , and would sit down after he saw, where Sati was lying dead.

, "No..."he lied to himself. As he closed his eyes for a moment, his tears fell down on her cheeks....

He could think of Sati in his mind.....her smile, her titter. He could feel the moments , they had firstly met each other. And now, how it was ending, he thought.

There was nothing for which he would feel blamable, and nor there was something which could stop him from feeling hopeless

Shiva touched her face with his trembling hands , and hold her hand. He would mindlessly cry for sometime.

Daksha would stare at him meanwhile, and won't utter a word.

, "Mahadev..." cried Sati's mother Prasuti , moving closer to him, "I know you won't forgive us. But I pray to you, there is nothing you can do now, please don't cry."

, "Yes, Mahadev, Devi Prasuti is right..." said some of the Devtas standing around.

But Shiva had bowed his head down , holding Sati's hand , and just couldn't stop crying. Then Daksha' s hesitating voice echoed around , "Shiva...."

At his word , Shiva suddenly looked up , and stared at Daksha 's face. Prasuti joined her hands against Shiva , "Mahadev, please forgive my Swami."

, "Forgive me , Mahadev...." Daksha would lastly utter the words. But then it went worse. Shiva stood up, holding his Trishul back , now getting a terribly angry expression.

 Shiva stood up, holding his Trishul back , now getting a terribly angry expression