Chapter 41

The morning light is growing in my room. I'm curled into the side of Dex's body with his arm wrapped around me, holding me comfortably in place. I take a deep breath, taking in his wonderful scent. I don't want to move, but the need to use the bathroom has been growing and I can't avoid it any longer. Dragging myself from the bed, I wrap the sheet around my body and skip down the hall. It is completely ridiculous how giddy I feel, but I just can't help it when I'm with him. I use the facilities and then take a quick peek in the mirror. My hair is a disaster. I lift it up and off my neck to twist it into a bun on top of my head. I hear keys jingling as the front door opens and closes. Kristin must have decided to come home.

I slightly embarrassed as I step into the hallway wearing only a sheet, but not enough to stay trapped in the bathroom. I see that Kristin is not alone. She has Courtney with her, which causes my embarrassment level to rise exponentially. I feel the heat in my skin as they both look at me and raise their eyebrows. Dex's Range Rover is in the driveway, so there is no hiding or denying what we've been doing all night. Courtney immediately erupts into a fit of high-pitched laughter, prompting Dex to stick his head out the door to see what's going on.

Kristin laughs too, "You two having fun?"

I just want to get back to my bedroom and disappear, but Kristin stops me before I can escape. "Court and I are going to grab some coffee and we thought you might want to come with. I tried to text you, but I guess you were too busy to see my message," she smirks. She's definitely enjoying this way too much.

I feel my eyes roll, "Okay. Let me get changed." I push Dex lightly so that I can get through the bedroom door, then I close it firmly behind me. "That was mortifying," I say as I begin to search for something to wear.

Dex hugs me from behind, nuzzling into my neck. "You have nothing to be embarrassed about. You look stunning, especially wrapped in that sheet," his eyes light up as he smiles. His hand reaches up gently pulling the sheet from my body and dropping it at my feet. "Although, I have to admit that I like this look better," he smirks as his eyes rake over my naked body. The way he's looking at me now, I can already feel the familiar ache growing. He pulls me close and starts kissing his way up my neck until he's gently tugging at my earlobe.

"We can't," I stutter.

Dex reaches down, sliding his hand softly between my thighs. "Oh, I think we can," his voice is deep and husky against my ear. His other hand trails down my spine, stopping only to cup my cheeks and give a light squeeze.

"Dex," I say feigning protest.

His hands move rapidly, as he lifts me up and my legs instinctively wrap around his torso. He takes a few steps back and sits on the edge of the bed, pulling me down onto him. I slowly begin to move my hips. A low moan escapes his throat, encouraging me to continue. As I rock against him, he brings his hands to cup my backside, first squeezing and then lifting me slightly as he thrusts deeper. The fabulous feeling building within me causes me to bite my lip, trying to keep quiet. His hands glide smoothly up my back, holding me as I lean back and we continue to move together.

"Tell me how it feels, Baby," Dex's deep voice tickles my ear causing me to breathe out the moan I've been holding in. "That's it, that's what I want to hear," he says. My response has made him ravenous and he increases the intensity with each movement until I'm falling and crumbling over the edge. He watches me come apart, still holding me steady in his hands. He continues to move, pulling me back closer to him until he finally lets go, his fingers digging into my soft skin. We're both completely out of breath as I lean on his shoulder to recover, feeling exhaustion take over my body.

I climb from his lap and go back towards the dresser and closet to continue my search for something to wear. I throw on a pair of jeans and a simple t-shirt, then turn and grab a hoodie from the closet. When I turn back around Dex has already pulled his clothes on and he's sliding his feet into his sneakers. I reach up and pull the elastic from my hair, causing it to spill around my face. I run my fingers through it a few times removing most of the tangles. Dex stands and takes my hand, placing a small kiss to my knuckles.