Prologue

Dipper and Mabel got onto the bus, eager to head back to Gravity Falls for the summer. Mabel brought Waddles and the rest of her needs for the summer, whereas Dipper was holding a journal with a blue pinetree on it, much like his hat. He took out a pen from his suitcase and started writing in the journal. 'May 30th. Today I am going to return back to Gravity Falls with my sister Mabel. Our parents told us that Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford will be back from their adventure in two weeks. I'm so excited to see them again! I bet Grunkle Ford has some amazing things to talk about. Mabel is excited to see them again as well, but I believe she's more excited to see Candy and Grenda again. Although, I wonder how Pacifica is. *Sigh.* I still can't believe that I managed to get a crush on her during the school year. Oh well. I'm gonna sign off for today. I will make sure to write down my journey's in Gravity Falls during the summer.' Dipper looked up from his writing and sighed. He looked at Mabel, who had a worried look on her face.
"Mabel? What's wrong?" Dipper asked. Mabel sighed and looked at her brother.
"What if Bill comes back?" she asked worriedly.
"Mabel, Grunkle Stan defeated him last year, there's no way he's coming back. Why do you even ask?"
"I don't know, I just have a bad feeling about this," she answered. Mabel sighed and looked back down at Waddles. Dipper sighed as well, and looked out the window just as they were passing the 'Welcome to Gravity Falls!' sign. Little did they know, a certain triangle had his eye on them as soon as they passed through the weirdness gravitation barrier.
"So, Pinetree and Shooting Star has returned? This will be interesting," he said.