Chapter 20

"You're in my territory," a feminine voice snarled. With a jump, Dipper turned and looked at the person who spoke. It was a girl. A girl appearing to be the age of 13 or younger. Her hair was black with navy blue tips, and her navy blue eyes were narrowed into thin slits. In her hand was a sharp knife with some red stains. Dipper gulped, thinking she was about to kill them, but then her eyes rested on Bill. Her grip on the knife loosened, and her eyes widened a bit. Dipper just sat and stared at the female, now noticing the ears and tail. Before he could say anything Bill spoke up.
"Shadow Pierce! Long time no see kid!" He snickered. Shadow Pierce? Why did that name sound familiar? Before he could think about it further, Shadow sighed and placed the knife in her... belt? At least that's what Dipper thought it was. She was wearing a black hoodie crop top and black leggings with navy blue boots that had black fur on the top. On her stomach was scars, all old and healed. But his gaze snapped back to her face as she spoke up.
"Hello, Bill," she remarked coldly. "Didn't I tell you to stay in Gravity Falls?" Before Bill could say anything, Dipper raised his voice.
"Sh-shadow P-pierce, was it?" The girl looked at him, and slowly nodded her head.
"Do I k-know you from somewhere?" Dipper asked.
"All people know me, kid. After all, I rule over this continent," she spat. Dipper mentally facepalmed. Of course! That's why her name sounded familiar! She was technically the queen, but instead people referred to her as 'the ruler' or 'the lord.'
"How come I've never seen you in Gravity Falls?" Dipper asked her.
"I've only ever visited there once, a long time ago, when Fordsy made the deal with Bill," she explained.
"W-what?! How o-old are you?!" He asked her. She thought about if for a second, then shrugged.
"Hard to say, I lost track a long time ago," she said. Before Dipper could say anything else, Bill stood up and walked over to her. He turned back to Dipper and spoke up.
"I need to catch up with Shadow, Pinetree. I'll be back in a while," he said. Before Dipper could protest, Bill snapped his fingers. Dipper was back in his room in Bill's house. With a sigh he laid down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. Just how long has Shadow known Bill?

(AN: Welp, now you know who the voice belongs to. And yes, Shadow Pierce is my OC. But, she won't be in the story much, so you won't have to worry about her. She ain't gonna get in the way of the two gay rats UwU.)