Chapter 12

(Gore warning.)

The group hug departed, and Mabel was still smiling widely. Dipper chuckled and spoke up.
"Do you like it Mabel?" he asked.
"Like it? I love it!" Mabel exclaimed, throwing her arms up in the air.
"We're glad you do, kid" Grunkle Stan said, smiling himself. Everyone else murmured in agreement. Mabel looked and smiled at each of them, and stifled a yawn. Dipper took a step towards her and placed his hand on her shoulder.
"Let's get you to bed Mabel," he said. She reluctantly nodded, not wanting to leave, but followed her brother upstairs and into the attic anyways. She laid down on her bed, sighing in content and happiness. With another yawn, she closed her eyes and drifted off into sleep.

Dipper was breathing heavily. His clothes were torn, his wrists were red and on fire, his face was bloody, and the laugh of the horrid demon that went who knows where was driving him insane. He cursed under his breath, hating Bill even more then he thought he ever could, and hating himself. Mabel and Pacifica were dead, Bill was continously torturing him, and Grunkle Ford and Grunkle Stan were supposed to be coming back in a couple of days. He didn't want them to see him like this, but he couldn't exactly think about trying to escape, for Bill would read his thoughts and torture him once more. He clenched his jaw, for he was also worried about Soos and Melody, for they just disappeared. He sighed, not knowing what to do, and eventually closed his eyes.

Bill laughed. It was funny for him. Seeing Pinetree chained up and bloody, and Shooting Star was content in her own world, not knowing or caring about what happened to her brother. Bill smirked. He had control over the twins, and it was great. But then his smirk faded, he remembered that Ford and Stan would be back in a couple of days. He thought about it for a couple of seconds, then smirked again. He knew what he was gonna do, and he enjoyed the thought of it. He started twirling his cane, then walked out of the shack.

(AN: I just now noticed that this book has over a thousand reads! Thank you guys so much! I know it's been awhile since I last made a chapter, but I'm back with chapter 12! I hope you all continue to enjoy this reading this series as I have with writing it!)