Chapter 2

Dipper opened his eyes to a gray monochrome world. He worriedly looked around as a familiar laugh echoed through the dreamscape. A familiar flash of yellow appeared, and dissipated, showing the all to familiar triangle.
"Bill Cipher," Dipper murmured. He narrowed his eyes, now noticing that Bill appeared to be see-through. But he looked up at Bill as the dream demon began to talk.
"Did you miss me Pinetree? Admit it, you missed me!" He snickered.
"How are you back? Grunkle Stan defeated you last year!"
"Maybe so, but I found a way back," Bill said as he began to twirl his cane.
"How?! And why are you see-through?!" Dipper questioned.
"You see kid, I'm not physically here."
"So the guy was you!"
"Ding ding ding! That's right Pinetree! Also, I heard you had a crush on blondie."
"Yeah, so? Why do you care?" Bill narrowed his eye and snapped his fingers. Dipper woke with a start. After he managed to calm down, he felt a sharp pain on his back. He looked to his right, Mabel was in her pajamas on her phone.
"Mabel?" he whispered. Mabel looked at him.
"What's up bro bro?" she asked.
"Can you come over here please?" he said.
"Sure thing dip'n'dots." Mabel stood up and placed her phone on the blanket. She walked over to him and sat down on the bed.
"What do you need Dipper?"
"Can you look at my back please?"
"What? Why?" Mabel questioned.
"Just look at it please." Dipper answered.
"Okay," Mabel responded. She lifted up the back of his shirt, and what she saw shocked her. His back was bleeding from the words engraved in his back. She let go of the back of his shirt and covered her mouth.
"Mabel? What's wrong?" Dipper asked.
"'Property of Bill Cipher.'"