Chapter 11

(Gore warning.)

When Dipper awoke, he found himself in the Mystery Shack. At least, that's where he thought he was. The walls were black, with red markings and words everywhere. The merchandise was torn and broken, but they were also covered in blood. But worst of all, on the floor were the heads of Mabel and Pacifica, blood dripped from their eyes and mouths. He screamed, the whole place bloody and terrifying. After screaming his lungs out, he closed his eyes and took deep breaths, but eventually passed out.

Mabel woke up in a wonderful place. She was back in the Mystery Shack, but it was different. It appeared to be designed just for her. Rainbows and hearts covered the walls, and the ceiling was a pretty shade of pink. She looked around even more, and saw a banner saying 'We love you Mabel!' She smiled widely, and sighed in content as she sat down on the couch. Her family and friends burst into the room screaming, 'surprise!' She smiled even wider, and ran up to Dipper who had his arms wide, waiting for her to hug him. And that's what she did. She hugged him tightly, and he hugged her back. Grunkle Stan, Grunkle Ford, Soos, Wendy, Candy, Grenda and Pacifica all joined in the hug. Mabel was as happy as she could ever be, and closed her eyes in content.

When Dipper opened his eyes (again), he found Bill standing in front of him, leaning against the wall and looking down at the ground. Dipper tried to speak, but instead only coughed, which caused Bill to look up at him. The demon smirked at him, and burst out laughing. Dipper couldn't do anything but glare at him. Bill stopped laughing after a bit and wiped away an invisible tear from his eye.
"Do you like it Pinetree?" Bill asked Dipper. Dipper didn't say anything as he continued to glare at the demon.
"Of course you do kid! This is great!" Bill said, knowing all to well that Dipper had lost his voice from screaming earlier. Bill smirked once again, and walked up to Dipper, who was hanging from the ceiling, covered in chains. Bill grabbed Dipper's chin, and lowered his voice.
"You should've listened to my warning kid."