MY CARING HITLER

KEERTHANA

We reached home after 30 minutes. I saw everyone waiting for me outside. I slowly got out of the car. I was so tired and my eyes were burning.

I knew that they will scold me. "Keerthana, you go inside with Vikram. I will explain them." Told my father-in-law. I walked inside so fast and shut the door. I sat on the bed and closed my eyes. I rested my head in the headboard and fell asleep.

VIKRAM

I opened the door to see Keerthana resting her head on the head board and sleeping. It was dangerous. I went to her slowly and held her arms. I slowly made her rest on the bed. Then I realised my position. My forhead was inches away from hers and I can feel her warm breath on my face. I observed her face. It was drained out of energy.

Her eyeliner was smudged so badly. I made her cry so much is it? "Sorry Keerthana." I whispered to her. She was  in a deep sleep. I pulled the bed sheet near her legs and covered it. I took the two pillows and laid it between us.

I switched off the lights and went out to see the scenario outside. I informed my father-in-law about Keerthana. He kept calling me many times. My mom came to me with a worried face. "I was worried about her. Thank God! Atlast you found her Vikram. Take care of her okay? What is she doing?" She was about to go inside my room.

"Mom she slept. She will talk to you tomorrow. You go and  take rest." She patted my shoulder and went. Everyone went to sleep. All lights were switched off. Even I went to bed. As I turned to Keerthana's side, I saw her face was facing mine.

The moonlight was fell on her face. She was super tired. I had no idea about facing her tomorrow. I saw her face and sleep took me away to my dreams.

KEERTHANA

I was shivering. I felt myself so weak. My teeth will definitely fall if I shiver like this. It was like Switzerland. I saw the AC. It was turned off. I took my mobile and saw the time. It was morning 7:00 AM.

I couldn't hear a sound from outside. I saw the other side of the bed. Vikram was about to wake up. I pretended to be asleep. I don't want to have an awkward conversation with him. He turned to look at me and went to the bathroom.

I was feeling fresh like other mornings (physically). I was feeling sleepy. I slept again.

VIKRAM

It was 9:30. Still Keerthana did not come outside. Everyone asked about her. I had my breakfast. I know she will be angry of I wake her up so I did not do it. But it was too late. I entered inside and saw her shivering so badly while she was asleep. I touched her forhead. Oh my God! It was damn hot. She had high fever.

"Keerthana, are you alright?" I asked her. She was not able to speak. She slowly open Ed her eyes and I made her sit. "What are you doing here?" She asked my with a cold voice. "Keerthana you have high fever. Come let's go to hospital."

"Oh Vikram stop. Please leave me. I need to take some rest. I will be fine." She said with a glare. I immediately went and took the thermometer in my drawer and told her to keep it. "Vikram please. I can't talk. I don't have energy. Please."

Why can't she even understand? "Please Keerthana. Keep it." I held it near her. She took the thermometer and kept it in her mouth. The 'beep' sound came after a few seconds and I saw the temperature. It was 104 degree Fahrenheit!!

"Keerthana it's 104 degree Fahrenheit!! Come let's go to hospital." I held her wrist. She took my hand immediately and rubbed her wrist. "Why are you so harsh?" She asked me. I held it tight because of tension. "Sorry but please. Come with me Keerthana." I pleaded.