CONFUSED CONNECTIONS

KEERTHANA

I was so scared. How can I be so careless? I was about to go out but Vikram pulled my right hand and pulled me back. I turned to him, "Come on Vikram let us go." I protested. He was still holding my hand tightly. 

"Keerthana please. Just now I have saved you. What if something happens to you again? There is so much of crowd outside. You will definitely get lost." He said.

"Please Vikram. I have been so careless. He just saved me from the bomb blast. I want him to be alright." I was breathing so fast. My heart was beating so fast.

Vikram realized it and held both of my shoulders and shaked me. "Keerthana, you believe me or not?" He asked me.

He was looking my eyes. I was looking at his. I was feeling something good. Yes, I believe him. So much now. "Eventhough I don't know how he looks, I will save him. You should not be guilty because it's not your fault okay?" He said.

He turned and walked towards the entrance of the hotel. I just wanted to call him again and say something. Suddenly he turned. "Did you call me?" He asked. I wanted to call him but he himself turned. Oh God, what is this?

"Be careful." I said. He smiled and proceeded. That smile. I just wanted to last. I wanted him to be safe. He should be safe and bring back Krish. I want both of them to be safe. They saved my life. I want them to be alright. God, please save them.

KRISH

It's been nearly one hour since I lost Keerthana. Where is she now? Is she alright? I am a good-for-nothing guy. I lost a woman who came with me. I just wanna know her whereabouts.

I was now in the middle of the crowd. I was getting squashed. Atlast, I managed to reach a corner. Suddenly I felt someone pat my shoulder. I turned to look at the person. To my surprise, it was Vikram.

"Krish?" He was looking at me. "Hey Vikram." I said and hugged him. "What are you doing here?" He asked me. "Came for a tour. Lost my way and a girl who came with me." I said.

"Is she someone to you?" He asked as we walked. "Yeah. A friend of mine." He said. "You know what? I am searching for a guy named Krish who is my friend's friend." He said.

"A guy with my name?" I asked. "Yeah.  She is so concerned about him." She? Looks like he got a girlfriend.
He was saying something in his walkie-talkie.

He smiled. Wait. A girl searching for a guy in my name. Is that girl whom I am thinking about? "What is her name?" I asked. "There is no time to discuss about it da. We need to find that guy." He said.

"Vikram, then can we find the girl too?" I asked. "Sure. Just stay with me." He said. He was busy gathering the crowd and organising them. He asked me whether I found her. Where are you Keerthana?

"See Krish, just let's hope that the two we search return safely. I will just leave you. I have still given some commands to my fellow army men. So let's go." I just prayed God. I was thinking about Keerthana all the way to the hotel.

As we reached hotel, Vikram entered first and I saw a short figure standing opposite to him. I entered the other way. I saw Keerthana holding Vikram's hands tightly and as she saw me, I saw tears in her eyes.

"He was the Krish whom I said. You found him Vikram." She just came to me and held my hands. "So sorry Krish. I was panicked during the time. I did not realise that you were not with me. I really felt so scared. Atlast, you came." She wiped her tears.

"Luckily, my husband saw you and got you here. He is Vikram, my husband." She pointed at Vikram. So she is none other than my bestie's wife. Vikram did not utter a word.

"There is no need of introduction Keerthana. He is my childhood neighbour. We are besties. Sorry for surprising you da." He said smiling. I saw Keerthana's face. It was freezed.

"So you were searching for Keerthana? " He asked me. I nodded. "Fine, take care all of you. I am leaving. Bye all." He said and came to Keerthana. "Take care okay?" He said and wiped her tears and left.

All our connected in some way to each other is it? I am connected like this. So much of interconnections. How 8s Keerthana feeling now? I was wondering.

VIKRAM
So many surprises. Keerthana's friend is Krish. I was searching for him when he was near me. I was laughing literally. But somewhat this day is so special.

First I saw Krish. The person whom I wanted to meet. Second is Keerthana. Today I realised some connection between us. Eventhough we married each other because of my attitude and her anger, we always had an understanding. An unrealised understanding and affection. But I understood that today. She really trusts me a lot. 

The hugs which she gave me today .... I was really understanding the meaning of our togetherness. Even though we fight a lot and irritate each other, there is something which holds us together.

This holiday I am really gonna realise and cherish the intangible bond between us.

KEERTHANA
I was relieved to see Krish alive on one side. But the other side.... Vikram's bestie. Childhood bestie. Krish.. I was shocked. After seeing Vikram's smile, I was satisfied that Krish did not say anything about me.

You guys know that this Krish will give some over
build-up about a particular thing. I did not know how to react. I saw Krish's face. He was also freezed. Both of us just looked at a happy Vikram who was so happy to see his long-time bestie again and for bringing back home safely. So confused really.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey my dear readers, Vikram, Keerthana and Krish have now got to know how they are interconnected. So how is it gonna go next? And Vikram has got his plans too. Is it gonna turn out well this time?

And one more announcement is that we have just 7 more chapters remaining for this book to get completed. So please do encourage me to write the upcoming chapters and read this chapter until then and please do vote for me 😊

MY BELOVED OFFICER✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें