DELAYED

Hey guys, before writing this chapter, I would like to dedicate it to my precious gem @Idk_If_Im_aLiVe.

Advanced wishes  my dear , I am dedicating this chapter to you as my gift to you. Thank you so much for reading my book and encouraging me!!!! 😄

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VIKRAM

One more week to go. For our wedding anniversary. Then I will start to live a lovable life along with Keerthana. I should not say that so confidently. Tomorrow is Sunday. Keerthana will be on leave. Can I take her out? 

Let me ask her. Everyone finished the dinner and we entered into our room. Okay start.

"Keerthana?"

What Vikram?"

"Can we go outside tomorrow?" 

She turned to look at me. Her eyes were shining. But suddenly she thought of something and asked me, "Is everyone coming?"

"No. I wanna go with you alone. Let us spend our time together in some different location. Every time in home... its boring. We need some change of place to spend some time na?" I told her. Paah.. Vikram, where were you all these days man?

She smiled and sat next to me on my corner. "Okay, where are we going then?"

"You say."

"No you say."

"Fine, some..... mall. Phoenix and then to some beach. For a nice walk. And to Mahabalipuram." I said. I know I am bad at planning to visit places  okay? I know she will say some other place.

"Fine. But it is the same one. Where we went for the first time." She said.

" You wanna go somewhere else?"

"No fine. I wanna go there to shop some dresses. It is year ending na. We will go there itself."

Okay, so location decided. Good. I wanna make this outing better. I can't wait for the next morning. God, please make the sun rise soon.

KEERTHANA

Vikram and me are planning to go outside. He asked me on his own. He was smiling so much. Is it because of.... no...no. Not that. But still, he is so happy. Even I am excited. I wonder why he is so excited to take me along with him.

I can have a good time with him alone. After all, there is no tom-and-jerry fights and disturbances. Me and Vikram can spend time alone in this room with four-walls only. But tomorrow, we are gonna spend a whole day all alone with no disturbances.

The sunlight came. My heart was thumping with joy. After breakfast, I immediately went and took the best dress in my wardrobe and wore it. I changed my earrings, put some kaajal and tied my hair loosely.

I did not wear any modern dress. It is just a kurti. My husband doesn't like me wearing modern dress na? I saw Vikram. No doubt. He was looking so good like always. I am beginning to admire him. I was standing and looking t him and was smiling like an idiot. "Keerthana, enough of smiling in your dreams. Let us go." He said. Doesn't allow me to admire his manliness also.

As Vikram started the car, I started to imagine about how will the day be. My head was filled with so much of dreams with him today. We reached phoenix and I went for shopping dresses. I asked Vikram to choose. All his selections were so good. Very simple and neat. He chose a yellow colour top for me which we both liked the most. I am gonna wear it for my wedding day.