FEELINGS

KEERTHANA

We reached Chennai safely in an emergency flight after 2 days. We were all saved by God only. My in-laws and my parents came to airport and hugged me. Vikram must have informed them. There was no charge in our mobile phones. It was difficult to contact them.

I searched for Krish. He was not there. He must have left. But he knows my in-laws. He must have seen them na. I wondered what happened. But it was completely surprising that Krish was Vikram's childhood bestie.

We bid farewell to each other and left the airport. My mom and dad came home with me. They stayed with me till night. They were so scared. "It was an unexpected attack na Keerthu?" My dad asked me. I told 'yes' .

My in-laws came to know about Krish too. They were happy to hear that he was safe and helped me to be safe. But why didn't he meet them? Maybe some emergency.

I can stay at home for next one week. I took holiday for 10 days. So I can rest myself and just get rid of the thoughts of the attack. But I shouldn't forget Vikram. I really saw how much he cared for me.

I really feel better when I think of him after the attack. Vikram called me after three days.

"Are you feeling better now?" He asked me.
"Yeah. Better. How is Kashmir?"
"Yeah, getting back soon to its original form."
"Are you safe Vikram?" I asked him for the first time with so much concern. Yes I was worried.

"Yeah, don't worry. I will always be. You take good rest okay?" He said in an assuring tone.
"I don't know Vikram but... I... I realized something. I just felt the change...."
"What change?"
"A change about you in my... the way I think about you. Now I really respect you Vikram."

I stammered so much. I wanna say this to him. But I felt shy. I didn't know why. Butterflies were flying from the bottom of my stomach.

"So you were not respecting me all these days is it?"
"No not like that. I respected you from the beginning and the respect really grew this time."
"As if you gave me too much respect before."

"Vikram, then I will cut the call!!" I said angrily. I am saying something which values me a lot but this guy is just irritating me.

VIKRAM

I was surprised by Keerthana's words. First time she is getting angry with me in this manner. Oh woman, I can't understand you from the beginning.

"Cool Keerthana, cool!!! Just kidding."
"What kidding? I jus said something important but you are irritating me."
"Okay and I heard it. Your respect for me grew so much. Then?"

"Just hear it with some interest na. After so long time I am... sorry... first time we are talking like this."
"Okay fine.."

"Vikram, come da. We have to go." I heard one of my colleagues calling me.

"Keerthana I will call you back. I need to go okay? Bye."
"Vikram.." I cut the call.

I heard her calling my name. What was she about to say? I was thinking about our conversation and went to my team mates.

KEERTHANA

I was about to say 'be safe' to him. But he cut my call. I felt like talking to him some more time. I was really starring to think of him now. I was really feeling something good now.

AFTER 4 DAYS

I was back to my office. Everyone came to now about my Kashmir visit. I also heard that our new boss arrived. Our old boss got retired. I heard he came to the office today.

I went to his cabinet to introduce myself and AGAIN. Why am I always getting surprises from this person alone??
He is none other than Krish.

"Krish, again you?" I asked him.
"No wonder it is me. I already know that you are working here...." He said.

"Fine... Actually you know... it's still surprising that you are my husband's childhood bestie."
"Vikram... that guy. He hid the the truth that he was married. "

"Oh..." I did not know what to talk.
" I am happy that you are happy with him. Vikram is a really very good human. He is lucky to have you Keerthana. You too." He said smiling.

"Krish... You have been with Vikram right? He loves irritating people right?" I asked him.
"Oh yeah, but he doesn't know the proper way to irritate. He will irritate during important times you know." He said. He was correct.

We talked about Vikram sometime and their childhood days. A friendly talk. After office, I reached home and told about Krish. They wanted to meet him one day.

Me and Krish are friends now really. I wanted him to be my good friend like he was to Vikram. I wanted to invite him one day here.

Meanwhile, me and Vikram talked so much nowadays. I was lost in thoughts about him. I really disagreed that he was inside my heart. Why???

Vikram was sometimes irritating me. He enjoyed it. This officer is..... leave it. I am not getting words to scold him now.

I told about Krish joining my office to Vikram. But I did not tell about Krish loved me once to him. I wanted to tell him when he is near me.

When I see couples somewhere, my heart starts to think about Vikram. All these people are so lucky. Sometimes when I feel so sad, I feel like saying everything to him. We can't say everything everytime to our mom and others.

This is were I needed him. I also realized that I missed him now. More than before. One day I was talking with him.

"Vikram, only one more month. You will come na."
"Yeah, why?"
"I wanna talk to you about many things."
"What things?"
"About how I feel about others and other stuff."
"Tell me now."
"You.... the feeling can be experienced only when you and me meet and talk. I feel jealous when I see others as couples you know."
"Oh... so you want us to be a couple?"
"We are already a couple okay?"
"If you are feeling jealous, then what does it mean?"
"If the means that I want....." Wait. I was about to say that I want him with me? Wholeheartedly?

"Hello, are you there?"
"Ah... Nothing. It means that I wanted to say you all my feelings that all wives say to their husbands."

"Oh.... but I understood."
"What you understood?"
"I will say it after I come there. It's because then only One will get the feel okay?"

Teasing my feelings. Is it? You will know my feelings when you arrive here. Come here after one month. I will show you.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey my dear readers, so sorry for the late update. I know its too late. So sorry!!!!!

Okay now, Keerthana has started to develop feelings which she is not accepting. But the next 5 chapters are gonna be the way not only Keerthana but Vikram too is gonna realized the feel for true.

So read this chapter until then and please do vote for me 😊

À