"Sleepover!!"

(Writers Note: Don't come at me! I accidentally forgot Kageyama in the texting part, he's coming too.)

It's been days since the announcement of the cookout at Tsukis house. The excitement boiled up inside the members of the team. It's sure has been awhile since they last had a cook out; probably a year or so ago. 

It was Wednesday for the time being and Hinata still didn't know how to bring up the subject to the team and team rivals. It seemed stupid, panicking over such a thing. You'd think Tsuki wasn't worried and thought it was stupid, too. 

WRONG!

Tsukishima Kei was nervous wreck and thought about Sugawara trying to kill him for taking his innocent baby. To be honest here, Hinata was a total freak in bed. 

(Writers Note: You CANNOT change my mind, Hinata is a FREAK in the sheets.)

The cute couple were at Shoyos house babysitting Natsu like they do when Hinatas parents were out. The sight in front of him was absolutely adorable to Shoyo. Tsukishima let Natsu put bows in his hair while they played with Dinosaurs

Half eaten strawberry cake was sitting on the coffe table while the three played Dino's and Princesses. 

-Time Skip brought to you by my grades-

It was late and Natsu had been put to bed. Tsukishima and Hinata were chilling in the tangerines room, watching Netflix, you know the usual. Hinata was all snuggled up text to Salt shaker man under the covers. 

They sat like this for the first few minutes before striking a lost conversation about nothing. "Again, why would we watch this?" They were both confused on why they chose it in the first place. 

"Wanna watch a horror movie?" Hinata shot Tsuki a look of terror. "No way!" Hinata hid under the blanket.

"Fine, we'll watch The never ending story." Tsuki pulled the blanket off of his boyfriends head and smiled. "Alright." Hinata mumbled into Tsukis side.

Hinata crawled into Tsukishimas lap and got comfortable. Tsuki grab the laptop and started the movie. 

Salt shaker and Tangerine both fell asleep before the movie could end. Quiet snoring came from them both and their chest heaved up and down accordingly to their quiet breaths. This was calming night, a peaceful sleepover.