-(BONUS)-

(Hi- This is just a short story I came up with- It has nothing to do with this book!)

"Iwa-Chan~!!!" Oikawa slammed himself into his boyfriend who sat on the bed. "Hey! Get off of me!" Iwaizumi shoved off the tall flat ass. "C'mon~ Cuddle me!" the spiky haired boy ignored his lover. Oikawa stared in disbelief for a second, rolled onto his back, then groaned.

"Unfair~ I give you what you want then you do this!" Oikawa jumped off the fluffy bed and stormed out into the kitchen. Iwa-Chan looked at the slightly open door out of shock. Oikawa never complained about this before.

The black haired boy shook it off,  thinking it would pass over. 

-Time skip-

Oikawa sighed, he was currently working on an assignment for college in the middle of the night. He tossed a glance to side of him where his boyfriend should be asleep in bed, which he wasn't. 

Oikawa didn't dare think of where his boyfriend could be at this hour. All he knew is that Iwaizumi left a few hours ago and didn't say where he was going. 

(Writers note: Say no to this just came on and holy-)

Oikawa went back to work and finished up within a few more minutes of typing. After he decided to go relax with a shower, he got a message from his beloved boyfriend. Oikawa scanned over the message with disgust.

It was all messed up and you could barely read a word Iwaizumi typed. He could only make out so much words that it was an incomplete sentence.

'I htee yOjj sp Mudh plkwaa' Is all Oikawa could make out and that all translated to 'I hate you so much Oikawa'.

Oikawa dropped his phone on the bed, which bounced, and left to take a shower. 

As Oikawa put on his shirt and sat down he received a text from bubble-bee head. The tall male squinted his eyes at the message and left to go open the door for the two "slightly" drunk people.

When he opened the door, he was greeted with a half asleep drunk Iwaizumi.  "Hand him over, I'll take care of him. Go home." And with those words said, bubble bee left Oikawa with Iwa-Chan.

"Ugh, gross... Iwaizumi, Wake Up!" Oikawa stood still waiting for a response from his boyfriend. He got nothing. 

"Whatever." Oikawa brought him to their room and laid him down. As he left to go get a cup of water and aspirin for his drunk lover, a message came from Iwa-Chan's phone.

Out curiosity, Oikawa went to check it out. He instantly regretted it.

The message consisted of four words that broke Oikawa's heart. 

'I had fun tonight!❤😘'

[EDIT: I made a book for this cause I felt like it- It's on my Profile and it's called the side effects of love.]