"Graduation"

It was a week from graduation and the school was alive with chatter. The amount of exciting tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. It was Tuesday and Hinata looked sluggish. Hinata sat with Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, and Kageyama. 

"You alright, hun?" Tsukishima asked his sweet bean. "I-I don't... Know." The sweet bean answered truthfully. "What's wrong?" Yams asked concerned for his friend. "It's just... Graduation!" Hinata looked worried and happy at the same time when he continued the subject. "It's exciting and all but... I don't wanna leave."

"We know Hinata, we don't wanna grow up, either." Kageyama answered. They sat in silence at the table for a moment. "Well... Let's eat!" Hinata suddenly bursts out.

-time skip for about a week-

It was finally here, the day they had to say goodbye. Truly, it was heartbreaking to say goodbye to the younger ones. But was more heartbreaking to say goodbye to each other...

(Writers note: Cheesy, I know. But I feel like it would be sad 😕😔)

It was amazing, seeing everyone in their caps and gowns. Hinata was with the team like usual, conversing among themselves. "God! It feels so exhilarating to be here!" Yamagucci practically yelled. 

"Well, it is going to be our last time in high school." Kageyama implied. "It'll also be the last time we walk down school halls..." The lil tangerine mumbled loud enough for them to hear. "Last time to be a kid." Tsukishima implied as well. 

The small group of third years sighed. They didn't realize how hard it would be to loose their childhood and become adults. They were all called to attention suddenly to get ready for the ceremony.

-Time skip to after the preparation-

This event was nerve racking. The music played as all the graduates fled in the huge area. Once the students settled, the ceremony commenced. 

Why is it so pressuring to leave high school? This what they dreamed about! Leaving school and living by themselves. 

It had been a few minutes since the introduction and it had finally started. The calling of names began and everybody froze in place. 

"graduation..." Hinata muttered. And then shortly after a few names he was called up.

(Sorry for this shit post. I promise the next chapter will be better.)