"Approved!"

It was about another week since the last house they've seen, the little cute one in a good neighborhood. Shoyo was with Tsukishima at his house, sipping on a Boba tea they ordered. "Hey babe?" 

Tsukishima hummed in response. "Which house are you thinking about?" Hinata really wanted the apartment that wasn't too far from Tsukis house. Tsukishimas parents loved Shoyo and so did his older brother. 

Hinatas mom was more pleased with Tsuki than Kags. Tsuki wasn't social much, but he liked helping Mrs. Hinata. Anyways, Tsukishima hadn't answered the question. 

"I like the apartment near here." Hinata finally broke the silence. "Oh, I liked that one, too." Tsukishima said also.

"Baby~ Pay attention to me~!"  Shoyo climbed into the dinosaurs lap. "H-hey! I'm sorry!" Tsukishima dropped his phone and hugged the boy in his lap. "Sorry, I was just texting the realtor." 

"Daddy~"  Hinata liked to tease his boyfriend. "Yamate! You're gonna make me horny." 

"Arara gomen, Tsuki!" Hinata played with Kei's short blonde locks. The orange haired boy grinded a little.

"Damnit! Now you've done it." Tsukishima slammed Shoyo on the bed. "Get ready, Puppy."

Hinata giggled and said, "Bring it!" 

-Time skip-

After that amazing fuck session, they were cuddling. Tsukishima picked up his phone and saw a surprising message. 

"Aye, babe. Look." Dino-daddy showed Hinata the message. 

"Wait what?! We got it?!" Hinata shot us from the bed, his naked body flaunted in the sunlight. Tsuki sat up, too. "Yeah! Isn't it great?" 

The apartment they were discussing earlier was theirs! No other people seemed to want it, so they got it!

"It's beyond great! We should tell our parents tomorrow!" Hinata now was an energetic ball of sunshine, like he always has been. Tsukishima smiled and laughed.

They got approved for a house, now he knew what he had to do. 

Propose to Hinata Shoyo, his precious ball of sunshine. And together, they'll make an eclipse and blow them all away.

(writers note: if  you get the damn reference, I love you. Hamilton for life!)