"I...WHAT?!"

Hinata and Tsukishima has finally started to move in to their little home. The fact that they weren't kids anymore stuck with them at some degree, but never bothered them. Hinata walked up the hallway to their new home.

The little tangerine had carried a box with him as well (I wonder what's in there, Shoyo?). He grabbed his keys and unlocked the door.

It wasn't much, but it was home, now. Hinata placed down the box on the kitchen counter and smiled up at the hardly furnished house. His eyes scanned the living room, only to find Tsukishima standing at the big glass windows. 

(If you read BJ Alex, you would know what the house looks like. Also, this chapter is especially inspired by it!)

"Oh, Tsuki! Your here! I didn't see you." Tsukishima faced his head down,he seemed to fidget with something in his pocket. 

'I wonder what he's hiding... Could it be another gift for me?!' Is what Hinata thought as he scanned Kei's whole demeanor. 

Not wanting to ask, he started unpacking the box he had. It was just a bunch of framed pictures of the two and some decor for the walls. The blonde gulped nervously, did he want to do this? Now?

Sweat beads rolled down his temples as he summoned some sort of courage. 

"Shoyo? Can I ask you something?" The said boy stopped what he was doing and walked toward the blonde. "Yes, baby?" 

Tsukishima turned around quickly, leaving Hinata startled. Salt shaker had his lips pressed thin while his eyes looked frantic.

"Kei? Are you- Wha?" Hinata was shocked when Tsukishima grabbed his left hand and got on one knee. 

Sudden realization hit Hinata, his heart went up quick, "Tsuki...?"

"Hinata Shoyo, will you please spend the rest of your life with me? Because I can't live in a world without you by my side!" Tsukishima pulled out the black box, opened it, and waited for Shoyo to respond.

"I... Tsuki! Of course!" The two rings in the little box held a lot of power. A promise, especially. 

Tsukishima smiled, tears forming at the edge of his eyes. He stood up, grabbed one of the rings, and slipped it on the tangerines  finger.

Hinata bit his lip and grabbed the other one, he as well, slipped the ring on Tsukishima. The bottom embraced Tsukishima with a great big kiss and hug. You can already tell they were crying.

"Hic, I love you, softyshima!" Said the littlest one. "I love you way more than anybody." Softyshima said back as he peppered His fiancés neck with kisses.

"I doubt that because I loved you first!" 

They were still hugging each other in their bare house, tears drying on their faces. "Wait... How are we gonna tell the others?!" 

"Don't worry about that, tangerine. Let's enjoy the moment."

(Writers note: I had just finished reading BJ Alex in the span time of a week. Am I supposed to feel this empty and hollow... Or what? But be a dear and please recommend me some good manhwa/webtoons, if you want!)