"Gifts?"

It was the day before the party, Friday to be exact. It was after school and Tsushima took Hinata on an unexpected date. They went to a little café and enjoyed some pastries of they're choice with a nice latte and frappé.

Tsukishima loved it when Shoyo ranted on and on. His voice seemed to calm him down... Make him seem more at ease with himself. And honestly Tsuki liked it more when he screamed his name, if you know what I mean (😏).

Tsukishimas mind started to wander in places it shouldn't at this moment until something caught his attention. It was his phone.

He looked down to see a notification from the person across him. "Sorry, Baby. I know I wasn't paying attention." The salt shaker admitted. 

His lover sighed and looked at him lovingly. Tsukishima fidgeted with something in his pocket, a gift. He had bought it awhile ago, knowing he wouldn't have time for buying presents. "Uhm... Hina, baby?" Hinata hummed in response while he sipped his frappé. 

"I-I wanted.." God, was he sweating? He'd never been so nervous. 

"What is it babe?" 

"I wanted to g-give you this!" In a swift movement the velvety box was in front of the other. Hinata was taken aback by the sudden movements and what was in front of him. 

"I saved up a lot for that so you better like it.." The tsundere boy blushed away.

Hinata opened the box and his eyes filled with shock. It was a gorgeous silver bracelet with a topaz decorating it all around. He slapped his hand on his mouth to keep him from screaming.

"Well? Do you...like it?" Hinata was trembling slightly and looked up at his boyfriend.

"It's beautiful! I love it! Thank You, Shima-Chan!!!" Hinata smiled so brightly it outshines the light reflecting off the gems.

"I'm glad you like it, Shoyo." Was what the tall smart blonde said as he was in the state of shock, too. "It's the best present ever!" 

Tsukishima was overjoyed that he liked it. Hinata slipped the bracelet on his right wrist, it was not too loose and not too tight. It fit him perfectly.

The smily couple left the café and prepared for what lies ahead.