"Apartments!"

It's been a whole month since graduating and Tsuki wanted to surprise his bb. At the moment Tsuki was at his parents house reading wattpad or some shit. He got off the sinful app and looked at houses.

Why, you may ask. Because that's the surprise! Tsukishima Kei saved up a fortune just to buy him and Hinata a house. The thought of them living together made Tsuki feel warm and fuzzy.

The cheapest option was apartments, aside from bills. It was an easy way to start, then they could move into an actual house.

Tsukishima had inocently asked if Hinata wanted to come over, and of course he said yes. They've been seeing each other frequently and it made them feel better about themselves. All you need is love (or fan fiction boyfriends) to make you feel happy.

There was a sudden, short, knock at the birch door. Tsuki reluctantly got up and went to open up the front door.

"Hey, Kei! I brought strawberry kit kat!" Hinata lunged at his boyfriend. Tsukishima embraced his little and smiled. He smelled lovely. "C'mon let's go upstairs. Wanna watch a movie?" Hinata nodded eagerly at his tall boyfriend.

"Aight, Can we watch Grease?" Tsukishima asked again. "Mhm! I like that movie." 

They both settled down in Tsukis huge ass bed and turned on Netflix. As they waited, Tsuki decided to start a conversation.

"Hey, babe?" Hinata turned toward his salt shaker. The orange haired boy hummed in response. Four eyes kept his eyes on the screen, nervous to ask. "What do you think about living together?" 

Hinata redirected his attention to the TV to think. "Well," The boy scratched his head, "I'd love to live with you Tsuki!" 

Tsukishima looked at tangerine in a hoodie. "R-Really? I mean- Cool." Hinata giggled when he heard Tsukis voice crack. "I was asking because... I want us to live together, like now."

Hinata smiled at his Dino baby. "Well, then I'd love too." Hianta pecked his boyfriends cheek.

During the whole conversation Netflix was loading. Slow ass bitch.