Side Chpt. 4

(welcome to side chapter four)

After some home checks and inspections for the adoption, They passed! Today, they got to get little Nisshoku! They changed her name legally, obviously. "Kei! I'm so excited!" Shoyo kept shaking his husband back and forth out of his excitement.

"Baby, please calm down. They'll be here any minute, So I really suggest you contain yourself." Tsuki held his lovers hand up to his face, kissing his palms. Our excited tangerine boy took a deep breath, exhaled, and smiled. 

Just right then and there, a knock came at the front door. "That must be them!" (I don't know how adoptions work so please bare with mee-).

 Kei went to to answer the door whilst Shoyo went to make sure the nursey room was prepared for their new baby.

-Time skip-

The couple was now in the living room with the baby swaddled in Shoyo's arms. Kei took a picture and smiled. 

"You think we'll pull through? With the baby and all?" Shoyo looked up to his lover, awaiting a response. "Of course we will. Hopefully, nothing will happen that we can't get through." Kei kissed the top Shoyo's head.

"Yeah, I hope for the best." The couple watched as the baby slept peacefully, just like how they first saw her.

"She's such a small bean! I love her so much!" Kei looked at his husband. "What about me?" Kei pouted out. Shoyo shrugged, "Meh, you're okay." Kei playfully flicked Shoyo's forehead.

"I love you, too." Shoyo chuckled as Kei walked off into the kitchen area. 

"Want me to cook?"

"Hell yeah!"

-Time Skip-

It was about night now and The couple had just successfully put Nisshoku back to sleep in her crib. The couple sat down on the couch and sighed.

"We can't say we didn't know this would be this tiring." They smiled at each other peacefully.

"Yeah, I guess so." Shoyo yawned, his arms stretched out. Shoyo snuggled up into Kei's lap as the T.V played a rerun. The couple started to drift off on the couch, Shoyo already snoring lightly. Kei stroked his husbands hair softly, humming a random tune.

After a few short minutes, the orange haired boy was fast asleep. The blonde smiled down at his lover, picked him up, and brought him to their bed right next to the nursery. He kissed the top of Sho's head and laid next to him, falling asleep as well.

The End...

(WOOOO- THIS BOOK IS FInISHED- Anyways, I'm making an OC story called 'Skater boy'. That book is going to be VERY MATURE. So if you wanna read it, be cautious. I'm hosting a QnA as the FINAL part of this book. The sequel for this is in the works!)

(Edit- Please leave questions for the QnA- I can't even begin to imagine what kind of questions you guys have-)

(Edit - Hey. I've been seeing comments about the word 'wife' I put instead of 'husband' so I fixed it. Hope y'all are happy now. I do anything to keep you guys satisfied... - Nico)