"The reception!!"

It was magical. The small wedding was everything to them even if it was just a civil one. Shoyo was now a Tsukishima and he couldn't be more happier to be one. Kei peppered Shoyo with kisses and affection as they rode in the limo with Sugawara and Kiyoko.

"You two are adorable together! We're so happy for you two!" Sugamama smiled at the newly wed couple. "Oh, I have a question. Where's Yachi at?" Shoyo looked worried, did she go with that jerk again?

"Nishinoya and Tanaka picked her up to help set up the party." Kiyoko briefly said, she felt the worriedness in Shoyo's words. 

"That's a relief. I was hoping she was there." Kei suddenly spoke out. The whole team was aware of Yachi's "situation" and they were also worried for her. "But hey! She's in good hands with Noya and Tanaka!" 

They all smiled at the joke. Tanaka and Noya had learned to NOT simp so much since they graduated High School. "Well, do you wanna pop this bad boy open? There'll be more at the party." Sugawara held a bottle of champagne up with some glasses.

They all cheered and grabbed a glass.

-Time skip brought to you by my slow updates-

They got to the party and everyone was there. Kei's parents and Shoyo's mom and siblings. Their friends and even more family. The scenery was absolutely beautiful and it was more than they could ever imagine.

The theme 'solar eclipse' was what the team had done. The backdrop behind the bride and grooms table was colored purple and then a huge cutout of the sun and moon hung from the ceiling as well. 

The decorations on the tables consisted of gold utensils, white cloth napkins, and the centerpiece was a gorgeous flower arrangement that consisted of lilies and hydrangeas. It was the dream wedding they both wished for.

"Congratulations Shoyo! I'm so proud of you!" Mrs. Hinata hugged her baby boy in a bear hug, tears formimg. Kei's parents hugged him as well.

"Nice job, bro!" Natsu came crashing into Shoyo's arms. She had grown a bit taller and she was still a bit feisty. "Thank you Natsu! Now go play with the other kids." The orange haired boy set his sister down and watched as she ran toward cousins her age.

Kei pulled Shoyo from the crowd and whispered in his ear, "I want a kid too y'know." Shoyo blushed. What did he just say?! A kid?

"I-, W-Well...Maybe we can adopt. But not right now! Gimme a year or two!" Kei smiled at his husband. "I like the sound of that." Kei bent down to kiss Shoyo on his soft lips. 

"Alright, Party People! Time for the first dance!" Ryu announced from the small stage. The newly weds were separated before they could even speak to each other as they began to dance with other people.

-Time skip cause im lazy and don't wanna provide details-

After a few fun dances, it was time for the bride and grooms first dance. A slow song came on (your choice to make it whatever) and Kei stuck out a hand for Shoyo to grab.

"May I have this dance, my sunshine?" Shoyo gladly took his hand and they began to dance to music. Other people joined the dance floor to dance as well. 

The couple, as cliche as it was, looked into each others eyes lovingly. They did it. They finally did it. 

They finally started a life together and were happy. They intended to make the most of their life the best with each other and hopefully be together forever.

As the slow song ended, The couple kissed. How could they not when they're this happy? 

"I love you, Mr. Tsukishima."

"I love you too, Mrs. Tsukishima."