"High school sweethearts"

It's been a month since the interesting party. Meaning they have a month till graduation. Were they ready for it? Hell no! It was sad as hell just to think of it.

They were babysitting Natsu again but she had already fallen asleep. While she slept they did the Devils tango (😏👁👄👁) in Hinatas bed. They were sure not to be loud so they couldn't wake Natsu.

They were both panting and dripping sweat from their fun "exercise". 

Hinata leaned forward and took Tsukishima in for a make out session. After they finished (naughty naughty) they tipped toed out to the bathroom to freshen up. 

-Time skip brought to you by Kageyamas Milk-

It was the same thing they did almost every night when they babysat. They watched movies, have sex, watch movies, and then slept. The almost part included the sex. 

Hey, they don't get horny every night they babysit. Tonight they watched Stranger things, cuddled up together like a cliché couple from a romantic movie. The black comfy blanket wrapped around them as they watched on the laptop.

"Dino nuggies, are we going to be together forever?" Hinata questioned tiredly. "Of course we are! We're going to be high school sweethearts and get married and everything." It was such a big promise, they both couldn't know if they were sure. 

"I love you, Kei."

"I love you, too, Shoyo."

And with end of the conversation, they fell asleep within a few minutes.