Chapter 15

We were finally starting school. I was really excited and so was Sandra. It was a chance we initially thought would be difficult and the truth was, it really would have been. Even with the life we were living today, we still were thankful and grateful since we could finally be able to achieve what we had always wished to.

Nothing much had happened over the past few days. At least nothing important unless Sandra's glee and fascination about our encounter earlier counted as something important. She could not stop talking about that for several days. She recounted the incident to anyone who was willing to listen.

The twins had also been delighted at first but their interest had faded as time passed. They always wished they could witness my "powers" as they called them.

**********      ***********     **************
We continued with the school routine each passing day. They were tedious but I still fascinated by all the information gathered in school.

I had not seen much of Mason and Gabriella except in the morning and evening after school. Sandra had not tried any tricks and I was thankful. Even Mason had not teased me in a while. To be honest I secretly missed his teasing but I would never admit that to anyone.

Today was Friday and there was nothing major going on. I was looking forward to seeing Sandra during lunch break. There had been a buzz about a guy who had joined campus. Almost everyone was talking about that guy. It was being said that he emanated "importance" vibes.

I wanted Sandra to explain further since no juicy story bypassed her. She was always in the loop of almost everything.

"Chloe, Chloe, Chloeee"

Well someone was really excited. Sandra always called me Chloe when she was at her wits end. More often than not, it was from excitement. And at that moment she was using her excited voice.

She was literally jumping up and down with excitement like a little girl. This got me hooked. I wanted to know what had her in that state to a point that I wanted to jump up with her!

" Ohmygodisawthemosthandsomeguyeveronearth!"

The only words I registered were, guy and earth. Everything else was only a jumble of words. I just had to laugh at her and she stood there looking at me like I was a fool.

"Why on earth are you laughing when I just revealed to you that I came across the most handsome guy you could ever meet on this earth?"

Oh so this was about that guy who was on everyone's tongue!  He sure had Sandra extremely excited then. I wanted to see him and decide for myself but it was nothing major.  I pulled Sandra with me as she continued speaking nonstop about that guy. I was hungry and wanted to order food before a line formed.

We took our order and sat down at a corner far away from the entrance of the cafeteria. It was very noisy during lunch since that was when most friends met. As Sandra and I continued conversing, a hush suddenly fell all over the cafeteria.  It was as if a spell had been cast on everyone.

Looking up to see what had everyone's attention I came face to face with a very well built very good looking man. The moment I looked him in the eye I heard Sandra gasp and I immediately gave her my attention.

"What is it Sandy?"

"Your eyes were glowing! Oh my god Andrea your eyes had glowed a light blue when you looked at him!"

I found what she was saying unbelievable but at the same time I felt shaken. Nothing had happened since I joined school. I was just a normal person just like every other person. I liked it that way since I could mingle freely without having to fear about anyone's judgement.