How We Met - J. N.

Y/N's POV

"Dude," I whined on the phone as my friend, Sofia Carson, kept begging me to come to a party she's throwing in a few hours. "Please Y/N. The rest of the Descendants cast are gonna be there, and I want the entire cast present on my party," Sofia begged.

"Sof, parties aren't my thing," I explained, "And besides I'm sitting in the parking lot of Burbank."

"Burbank Studios? What are you doing there?" Sofia asked. "My sister's working on this crossover episode with another show along with Jack. I'm staying here with then cause Jack wanted me to, which also proves that I can't come to your party," I explained.

"Awee," Sofia whined. "Next time, ok? I just can't right now," I said. "Alright, ok, I understand. I'll see you tomorrow," Sofia said. "Sure. See ya," I replied. I shoved my phone in my bag before grabbing the Starbucks tray with three cups in it. I got out of my car and locked the door before entering the building.

Hey guys, my name's Y/N Kosarin. My older sister's Kira Kosarin from the famous Nickelodeon series called The Thundermans. She's doing a crossover on Henry Danger with my best friend, Jack Griffo.

Henry Danger is another nick show that I adore because I find them genuinely funny and entertaining. Another reason why I watch Henry Danger is because Jace Norman is on that show. I have a crush on Jace Norman.

Also, with my sister working on Nickelodeon, I work with Disney. It's completely fine because she's a Nick chick and and I'm a Disney type of gal. We're song writers and singers though and we plan on making an album together soon.

I showed my ID to the guards outside and they let me in the building. I walked around the halls until I saw Kira and Jack with Jace and Cooper.

"What goes on, sis?" I greeted as I walked behind my sister. She turns around and squealed when she saw me, "Hey Y/N! I'm glad you could make it," she said while giving me a bone crushing hug. "Kira, I need to breathe. You're hugging me like you haven't seen me for years," I said as she released me.

"Hi Y/N," Jack smiled as he too gave me a hug. "Hey Jack. I got you guys some coffee," I said and handed them their cups before tossing the paper tray to the trash can. "Thanks. See Kira, this is exactly why Y/N is my favorite sibling," Jack teased my sister while wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I scoffed and playfully shoved him away as Kira rolled her eyes.

"Anyways Jace and Cooper, this is my sister, Y/N," Kira introduced me to the two other guys. I smiled at them. "Hi guys, big fan. I watch Henry Danger all the time," I said.

"Thank you," Cooper smiled at me. "We love your music, we play your album during breaks," Jace adds. "Thank you," I smiled at them after we shake hands.

"So Y/N are you by any chance, filming anything right now?" Cooper asked. "Uhm not that I know of, unless my manager scheduled something for me without telling me," I replied.

"Well we are looking for a new character to portray Captain Man's daughter who lived in New York and just recently came back," Cooper smiled, "We thought you would be perfect for the role."

My eyes widened as I stumbled back a bit. "M-Me? You want me to be on the show?"

"Yeah! We've seen the Disney movies and shows that you're in, we showed it to Dan and Dana and they agreed to let you be in the show!" Jace beamed. "I... I mean, yeah! Yes, I'd love to," I said.

"Great! I'll talk to Dan about this," Cooper said as he walks off.

I turn to Jace and we have huge smiles on our faces.

"Dang it Kira, Henry Danger got to Y/N first than us," Jack playfully complained, "And she's your sister!"

Kira once again rolled her eyes at her friend and playfully shoved him away. "As much as I want Y/N to be on the show, I think she's better off with Henry Danger."

Kira and Jack were called to read off their scripts and they excused themselves from Jace and I. As Jack walked away, he turns around and gave me a heart sign while pointing at me and Jace. I flipped him off and awkwardly turned to Jace.

"So hey, tell me something about you. What's it like to work with Disney?" Jace asked. "It's alright. Disney being a child friendly network, we stay in the safe zone. It's a little boring at times cause everyone can be very strict with how we look and how we act and it's just so frustrating," I answered. "How'd you end up in Disney anyway?" Jace questioned.

"Growing up, I was more of a Disney girl, unlike Kira who loves Nickelodeon. Don't get me wrong, I love Nickelodeon shows but I was more attached to Disney because of the musicals they release," I explained. "Oh yeah. High School Musical is definitely a classic," Jace agreed.

"Right? That's why it was such an honour when Kenny Ortega reached out to me and wanted me to be a part of Descendants," I said, "I heard we're also making a squeal, but I can just tell Kenny that I'm busy with Henry Danger."

"Are you ok with that?"

"Heck yeah, a chance to be in your favorite show? I'll take that any day to be honest," I smiled.

Cooper cam running back to us with a huge smile on his face. "Y/N! Great news, Dan agreed to let you in the show. He's sending an email to your manager to inform you about this, you might start at season 3 and we'll send out the script at the end of season 2," he said.

"Yay! I'm so excited! Thanks guys," I beamed and hugged both Cooper and Jace.

I spent the rest of the day watching the entire process of them shooting the episode. It was fun, especially the fight scene on top of the train. The bloopers are also hilarious.

I know for a fact that Jace is dyslexic so when they're taking a break from filming, I helped him with his script.

Jack and I are also playing around on set and pissing Kira off which was fun and entertaining. I also met the rest of the Henry Danger cast with Jace informing them that I'll be in the series in season 3.

"Well come on, this better be the last episode of season 2 so we can start season 3," Riele joked.

I was welcomed by the cast and had fun with them. I haven't start filming in the series and they already treat me like family.

This was fun.

-------------------

Hey guys

So I'll also be re writing my other Jace Norman books in this account since I couldn't access my old one, which is callmecloe .

Thanks guys, I love you all.

Stay safe.