Y/N Downey - J. N.

Y/N's POV

"And CUT!! Ok that's all for now everyone! Thank you so much for everyone's hard work and participation, see you again tomorrow. Get some rest ok?" the director called as the rest of the crew stopped filming and packed their things.

I let out a sigh of relief and sat on the couch in the "man cave" as the rest gathered around me. "I'm so tired," I said. Jace chuckled as he sits down beside me, I leaned my head against his shoulder. "So what are you guys doing after this? Wanna watch a movie or grab something to eat?" Cooper asked.

"Actually Jace is gonna meet my dad today," I said. Jace gulped and smiled at us. "Wait is it today?" Ella laughed, "Oh man you're about to meet Iron Man himself!"

Everyone teased Jace who looks so uncomfortable and nervous. "Alright alright guys, that's enough. Jace is getting nervous, stop it," I said. I held onto Jace's hand and squeezed it in comfort. "Speaking of my father, yes we are meeting him today so we'll be going now," I said.

Jace and I got up and left the group as we went to our dressing rooms. My things are already packed so I simply grabbed my bag and waited by the parking lot for Jace.

"You ready?" I asked the blonde while tossing my keys in the air. "I-I guess," Jace stutters. We tossed our bags in the backseat of the car and sat by the front. I started the engine and we left.

"Why are you so worried? Dad loves you already," I said. "I'm worried about the rest of the cast, Y/N. They became your second family since your dad joined Marvel and I also want to make a good impression on them," Jace said.

I smiled at them. "That's so sweet Jace, I can already tell you that Scarlett and Liz love you," I assured him. He lets out a sigh of relief. We passed by Starbucks and ordered a drink for ourselves and dad's usual drink. In a matter of minutes, we reached the building.

I showed my card to the guards and they let me in. Jace followed me around as we greeted the crew that we passed by until we saw my dad goofing around with Tom Holland and Chris Evans.

"Dad!" I greeted and ran up to him. "Hey peanut," my dad smiled as we hugged each other. "I missed you," dad said. I pulled away and gave him a weird look, "Dad we saw each other this morning."

"Yeah I know but you usually hang here with me the whole day," dad pouts. I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

I looked at Tom who quickly waves his hand at me. "Tommy!" I squealed and gave him a hug. "Hey little Downey," he teased. I dropped my hands and playfully glared at him, "Because of that comment, I refuse to give you a hug. Where are Scarlett and Liz?" I said.

"Hey no, I'm joking. I'm joking," Tom whined. I opened my arms and he went in for it. We hugged each other for a few seconds before I was pulled away and into someone else's arms. "Jeez! You guys miss me around here even though I was just here last weekend," I giggled. I turn around and saw Liz Olsen and I smiled.

"Lizzy!" I squealed. "Y/N!" Liz squealed and we shared a long hug. We pulled away and I hugged Scarlett as well before greeting and hugging the other cast.

By the corner of my eye, I can see dad and Jace talking which made me smile. Since 2014 when Jace and I first met, there was a time dad came to Burbank Studios to pick me up and he invited Jace over for dinner. My family loved Jace almost instantly and so just about a few months ago, they were happy when I told them we're finally dating.

Dad's always been super overprotective of me and so I appreciated it when he made an effort to get to know Jace and now dad likes him.

"Ooh is he the boyfriend?" Karen Gillan nudged my shoulder playfully as she and the other ladies gathered around me.