Fan Encounters - J. N.

Y/N's POV

"Why are you telling me this now?" I asked my own mother as I ate a bowl of Frosted Flakes for breakfast.

"Your brother really likes this show and he got selected as one of the fans to meet the cast and watch the behind the scenes moment," mom replied. I looked at my thirteen year old brother, (bro's name), who is smiling at me. "No," I said.

"Y/N," (B/N) whined, "Please."

"I don't even know the show let alone watch it," I said. "Please Y/N. Do this for (B/N)," mom said. I looked over at my brother to see him pouting at me.

"Why me? Can't mom take you there instead?" I asked. "No because I have work today remember?" mom replied. "Well I have a date today with Luke remember?" I sassed back.

"Ugh. Y/N you know I never liked that kid," mom groaned in annoyance. I let go of my spoon and let out a huff. "Luke's a great guy ok?"

"No he's not. Face it Y/N, he's a sick bastard," (B/N) told me. "Oh you kiss mom with that mouth? That comment of yours just adds to the reason why I'm not taking you to that stupid studio," I replied.

"Y/N you are taking your brother to meet his idols and that's final," mom sternly said. My mouth fell agape at what she just said.

*Timeskip*

I parked my car outside Burbank Studios where they shoot the show that (B/N) loves. I shoved my phone in my back pocket and followed (B/N) as he skipped around the parking lot until we reached the entrance. "What brings you two here?" a guard asked.

"I'm (B/N) (L/N), I was chosen to meet the cast. This is my older sister," (B/N) said. I crossed my arms as he did all the talking. The guard checked his clipboard before stepping aside to let us in. He also gave us VIP passes and lead us to wherever they are shooting the episode. 

"Thanks for coming with me Y/N," (B/N) said. "I'm just doing this because your my brother. Well that and I don't want mom and dad to ground me," I mumbled. "You love me tho," (B/N) smiled up at me. I playfully rolled my eyes at him while ruffling his hair.

The guard led us inside a room where the cast were about to start filming but stopped when they saw me and (B/N). "Hello," a blonde chirped as he and his co-stars approached us.

I awkwardly stood by the side as my brother interacted with these people that I don't even know.

I know I should've at least made some research but come on, am I seriously gonna waste five minutes of my life looking up people that I don't know, nor do I care?

I pulled out my phone and saw a text message from Luke.

From: Luke
Hey babe. Are we still up later?

Me:
Yeah baby

Instead of having lunch, Luke and I decided to have dinner since I'm most probably gonna be stuck here for the entire day. I looked up when I suddenly saw the same blonde make his way towards me. I quickly slipped my phone back into my pocket and crossed my arms. "Hello," he smiled.

"Hey?" I replied in confusion. "I'll take a quick guess and say you're not a fan?" he smirked. "No offense but Nickelodeon shows aren't really my thing. In fact, I can't even remember the last time I watch TV," I politely said.

Blondie nods his head and extended his hand out to me. "My name's Jace," he said. I stick my hand out and shook his. "Y/N."

"Cute name," Jace smirked. "Do you say that to all of your fans?" I asked. "Just you," Jace replied. "I must be special," I teased.