Weddings - J. N.

[A/N: I'm such a Jophie shipper and I'm recreating an imagine I wrote in my old book that was under my old username]

Y/N's POV

I remember Joe telling us (his family) that he and Sophie are getting married. I'm so happy for them, I really am. I feel the exact same thing when Nick and Kevin got married in the past.

I love my brothers and their wives and soon-to-be-wife. I'm so happy and proud of both Joe and Sophie, as well as my brothers and their wives.

Here I am having lunch with my brothers a week before Joe's wedding. Soph has asked me to be her maid of honor and after lunch we're gonna fit our dresses.

"So who's your date for my wedding?" Joe asked me. "Jace duh," I replied. "I better expect a wedding from you two after Joe," Nick joked. That earned a slap on the head from Kevin as I laughed at them.

My co star, Jace, and I have been working for nearly six years and we started dating two years ago. My family love him, sure my brothers were overprotective of me at first but they soon warmed up to him. My brothers always invite Jace to hang out and have a boys day when either one of their significant other wants to steal me from them.

"Seriously Y/N, we like the guy, mom and dad likes the guy... What's taking him so long to propose?" Joe joked. "Because we're still young and we want to focus on our careers?" I replied in a suggestive tone.

Joe rolled his eyes. "You love him, he loves you... What else is there?"

"I'm calling Sophie and tell her to reconsider this marriage," I teased. "I know you want nothing more in the world than to have Soph as your sister in law," Joe replied. I rolled my eyes but have a smile on my face.

"Can you call Jace and tell him to meet us up here? We're gonna take him with us to fit our suits," Nick said. I nodded and grabbed my phone to send a text message to Jace.

To: Jace💖
Hey babe. Can you meet me and my brothers at McDonald's? They're taking you to fit your suit

Jace replied after a few seconds.

From: Jace💖
On my way babe

"He's on his way," I told my brothers. I chatted with my brothers until Jace arrived. "Hi babe," Jace greets me while kissing my temple. "Hi love," I smiled back at him. I watched as he grabbed a chair and dragged it near me.

"Hello? We're here too," Kevin waved his hand. "Sup," Jace waves back. The guys around me got up and bro hugged each other.

"Everyone's happy now? Can I leave? I'm meeting up with Sophie," I said. "We can drop you off at the tailor store," Joe offered. I nodded my head. I ordered an iced coffee from McDonald's and left the store. We all piled up inside Joe's car and drove off.

I smiled as I watched my brothers interact with Jace. I wasn't planning on changing Jace just so my family would accept him, it just so happens that they havw similar interests with Jace and he is willing to adjust and work with my family.

I snuggled closer to Jace as he tightens his grip on my shoulders. The car suddenly came to a stop and I looked around to see we're already parked by the tailor store. "Off you go sis," Joe said. I leaned forward and hugged him. "I'm so happy for you big bro," I smiled.

He ruffled my hair which earned a pout from me. "I love you sis. Now go, I don't want Soph to yell at me for keeping you," he playfully scolded me. I kissed Jace on the lips and said goodbye to my brothers before exiting the car. I entered the store and was immediately engulfed in the blonde's arms. "Thank God you're here," Sophie said.

"Come on. I found this dress that would look beautiful on you," she said. Shd dragged me through a bunch of dresses as we discussed her wedding.

"Who's your date?" Sophie asked and she suddenly gasped. "Is it Jace? It better be Jace, I wanna see my OTP at my wedding!"

I giggled as Sophie fangirled over my boyfriend and I while shaking my shoulders. "Yes Soph. Jace is my date. Joe is taking him with them to pick out a suit," I answered.

*Timeskip*

"You ready?"

"I'm so nervous, Y/N. What if a trip? What if I won't say my vows correctly? What if I suddenly go mute in front of everyone? What if--"

"I'm gonna stop you right there, Soph. You'll be fine, ok? This is going to be one of the best moments of you life, you're getting married for Christ's sake! Nothing bad is gonna happen," I assured her, "You are gonna walk down that aisle and turn your name to Sophie Turner-Jonas."

Sophie smiled and pulled me in her arms. Thank God we decided to put on some waterproof mascara. "I love you Y/N," Soph whispered. "I love you too Soph," I smiled at her.

We pulled away in time for me to walk down before Sophie.

As I walked, I smiled at the guests and lightly bowed my head when I passed by Sophie's family. I looked in front to see Joe standing by the altar with Jace, Kevin and Nick standing behind him.

I made eye contact with Jace and I can see tears threatening to fall from his eyes. I giggled and mouthed an "I love you" in his direction. "I love you too," he mouthed back.

I smiled at my brother and hugged him. "I'm so freaking happy for you big bro," I told him. "Thank you Y/N, and thank you for welcoming Sophie with open arms," Joe replied.

I stood by the side and watched as the doors opened once again and there stood Sophie with a bouquet of flowers in her hand. I admired as she confidently walks down the aisle, her dress looks so beautiful on her. Like it was made for her.

I was crying my eyes out when she reached the altar and the ceremony began.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride"

Joe and Sophie shared a kiss as everyone cheered for them. I squealed while clapping my hands at the two. We took a few pictures before me and my other two brothers invaded Joe and Sophie.

"Yaayy!! I have a new sister," I squealed. Sophie hugged me and kissed my cheek.

I grabbed Jace as Kevin and Nick grabbed their wives and we posed for the camera. "Wait I have to throw the bouquet," I hear Sophie say.

A lot of girls gathered in front of Sophie as I stood next to Jace. "Y/N? Go," Joe laughed. "No thanks," I called back. "Come on. Don't be a loser," he laughed once again.

I groaned and stood with the other girls. Sophie turns around and tossed the flower in the air. I wasn't paying attention, instead I was busy playing with my long and beautifully colored nails. I suddenly felt something bounce off my head, I looked up and the flower landed right in my arms.

My eyes widened as everyone cheered and clapped. I see Jace laughing at me.

"Norman! Let's get married!!" I playfully called to my boyfriend.

"I'm not complaining babe!" he replied. I walked up to him and gave him a peck.

"I better expect a wedding from you two," Priyanka playfully told us. "Not you too," I whined.

Jace laughed and pulled me against his chest while peppering my face with kisses. "You're so cute. I love you," he said.

"Hmm... I love you too sweetie," I replied.

------------------

This was requested by: ABCPlayz

I hope you guys like this imagine.

Stay safe, stay hydrated, wear your masks and apply hand sanitizers, follow your dreams and wear your seat belts.

I love you guys 💞💞💞