Danger Games (Part 1) - H. H.

[A/N: My fave band, Why Don't We will be mentioned in this imagine. As a personal honor that they made a comeback after a long hiatus]

Y/N's POV

I walked inside the Hart residence with Henry, Charlotte and Jasper. On our way here from school, Jasper found a child by the bush and thought it would be best if he keep it.

Henry wrapped his arms around me as Jasper walked inside with the little child. "Yeah, see? This is a house. Can you say house?" he said to the child.

"Oh my God, he's actually doing it," I said in astonishment.

"House," the little boy said.

"What's so hard about saying the word "house"? House, ooh challenging," Mrs Hart said. "Dad will you please tell Jasper that he can't just steal a child?" Henry said.

"His name is Barfield!" Jasper protested. "No, man it's not. Nobody is named Barfield. Nobody in this whole galaxy is named Barf anything!" Henry exclaimed. I rubbed my hand on his chest to calm him down.

"Ok, then why don't you fly to Spain and sau that to the fine people of Barfelona," Jasper said.

Henry took a step back. "There's seriously something wrong with you."

"You're just figuring that out now?" I snickered.

The doorbell rang as Mr Hart opened. "Ding dong. Does anyone know how to knock nowadays?" He asked us.

Henry wrapped his arms around me shoulders once again as my circled his torso and felt him kiss my temple. We heard Charlotte giggling and saw her taking a picture of us. "Oh don't worry. I'll send these to you later," she assured us.

Jake Hart opened the door and there stood the cops. "Piper watcha do?" Mr Hart asked, the poor girl gave her father a look.

"Uh can we come in?" The cops asked. Mr Hart nodded his head and stepped aside so the cops can enter.

They looked at us teens and I suddenly felt guilty. "I didn't do anything officers," I said.

"Did one of you guys called the cops on me?" Jasper asked. I turned away and pretended to play with my fingers.

"Uh-uh I don't know," Henry stuttered as he motioned to Charlotte. "I know I didn't, and Y/N didn't either so."

"Charlotte!" Jasper gasped.

"Thanks! You know what, why don't we go outside so you can throw me under an actual bus?" Charlotte sarcastically said.

"Look, officers, we found this kid," I began. "I found him! By the neighborhood bush," Jasper interrupted.

"Neighborhood bush," the cop repeated as he wrote it down.

"And our friend, Jasper thinks he can just keep it," Charlotte added.

"Yeah he's right."

"Oh thank you officer. We really appreciate this-- Wait what?!" I asked.

"What?!" Henry asked.

"Ha!" Jasper laughs at us.

"Are you serious?" Charlotte questioned.

"The rightful parents of the child has 48 hours to claim him," the first cop said. "And if they won't show up, the child belongs to whoever found him," the second cop added.

"Told ya," Jasper grinned. I sighed.

"Well bye," the cops said and left Henry's house.

I looked at Jasper and the child who are hugging.