Tʜᴀᴛ Gᴜʏ

𝖵𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖺'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵
I sat on my bed, hugging my knees and shaking trying to recover from the nightmare I had. It was strange, there was this guy named Jason Dean and we were together after the first night we met. We then killed the main Heather, Kurt and Ram. Then that JD guy was about to blow up the school. At the end, he killed himself in front of me.

I didn't understand why I had that dream, I've never seen that guy in my life. And the thing I didn't understand the most was how I became a Heather. They would never even talk to me nor compliment me in the school bathroom. But it's just a nightmare, it's not like it would happen in real life.

The time was 5:57 am and school started at 7:30 so I decided to get dressed. I put on a dress with a pattern of flowers on it, a jean jacket, some blue socks, converses, and a scarf. I know my fashion sense isn't good but at least I'm not wearing short skirts that lets all the boys see everything when I just bend down a bit.

Since I had time and was not running late, I was able to eat breakfast. After finishing I headed towards the school, hoping Martha was already there and to my luck, she wasn't. I entered the building that has ruined my life for that past twelve years and get greeted by the words

"ᖴᖇᗴᗩK"

"ᔕᒪᑌT"

"ᒪOᔕᗴᖇ"

"ᔕᕼOᖇT ᗷᑌᔕ"

Westerberg high isn't a school but a thunder dome. We all used to be friends back in Kindergarten but now we're all enemies. It's our first day of Senior year and I hate it already. I lost some of my friends since they thought I was 'too much of a loser' for them.

The only friend I have now is Martha and I don't want to change that. I dont need anymore friends and our movie nights are the best! I wish people would judge for how the person acts and not how they look like but personality doesn't matter in this school, looks do, which is why the Heathers are the most popular girls here.

They are the prettiest girls in school, the most worshipped too. There's Heather McNamara, the most tolerable one. She's the head cheerleader and very loaded. Her dad sells engagement rings. Then there's Heather Duke, runs the yearbook committee. She's the least populate Heather. Literally has no discernible personality, but her mom did pay for implants. And Heather Chandler, the all mighty. She's a mythic bitch, the most loved Heather. She could run you over and you would thank her for even doing anything to you.

They're solid Teflon, never bothered, never harassed. I would do anything to be like that but we have wished that can't come true and I'm still kinda scared about the nightmare I got. It just seemed very real. I tried to forget the nightmare and went to the cafeteria, grabbing a tray since I was quite hungry still. I got my meal and was about to go to a table before someone smacked it.

"Oops" said an obnoxious voice that could be identified as Ram Sweeney. I'm surprised that his gay lover isn't with him. He's your usual football player that bullied you until he finds you hot. "Eight years smacking lunch trays and being a huge dick." I muttered, rolling my eyes at the jock. "What did you say about me skank?" He said, towering me. I hated being shorter than most people. "Nothing!" I quickly said, sighing in relief once he walked away.

I felt someone violently tap by shoulder, I turned around and see my best friend since diapers, Martha. She has a huge heart but around here, that's not enough. "You up for a movie night?" She asked, bending down and grabbing my lunch tray and diary. "Hell yeah, I would never turn down that offer. We're watching "the Princess bride" again?" I replied, grabbing my diary. She nods eagerly as her response.

She was about to say something until another voice could be heard and someone smacks the tray again. "Martha Dumptruck! Wide load!" The voice laughs at the end of the sentence. The voice belongs to Kurt Kelly. The quarterback and the smartest guy on the entire football team, which is exactly like being the tallest dwarf.