Bᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ Mᴇ

𝖩𝖣'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵
At the moment, I was on the school hallway holding Veronica close while she sobbed onto my shirt. She tried to speak but it came out like gibberish. I was furious with those three traffic looking bitches and the two cokeheaded jocks. They were the ones who made her cry and that's not a good thing in my book.

How dare they say that they had a 'sword fight' in her mouth! I know damn well she wouldn't do that. Literally who would want to suck them? Those bitches went along with it knowing that she didn't do a thing with them. I was ready to beat some people up. I bet they wanted to separate me and Veronica but that would never happen since I love her too much to let her go.

"L-Look...you gotta b-believe me...I didn't have a t-threesome with them...they're l-lying..." Veronica stuttered, her breathing getting to a faster pace. "Hey..don't worry, I believe you. Why would I believe those assholes? All they do is torment innocent people with fake rumors and lies." I replied, holding her close and kissing her forehead.

She looked up at me with tears coming out of her eyes. The sight truly broke me, I hated seeing her sad, I hated it more when she cried. She deserves happiness, she deserves the whole world, not those five scumbags. "Y-You believe m-me..?" She asked. This time, her breathing slowed down a bit. "Of course I do, I have no reason to believe them. They don't have proof that you did." I answered, trying so hard to not lash out and find those idiots to beat them up.

"Are you okay..?" Veronica asked, seeming to have calmed down from her endless sobbing earlier. "Yeah I'm alright, they don't punch that hard." I responded. They didn't even beat me up badly. All they did was punch me a few times until a teacher broke it up. I've experienced worse than a few punches.

I stood up from the ground and gave her a hand to stand up. She was still sad and a bit shaken up from the earlier event. I honestly hated them even more than I used to which I didn't think was possible. "Our love is god, let's go get a slushy." I said, holding her hand and bringing her out to my motorcycle. She nodded and we both got on, making our way to the closest 7/11.

Once we arrived, we both got off and entered the small store. There was no one here aside from the cashier and us, like always. I go to the slushy machine and Veronica follows me there. She grabs some Red Vines in the meantime. "Cherry or lime?" I asked, knowing the answer to it already. "Cherry." She simply responded, biting on one of the long red candy. I prepared both of our slushies and gave her the cherry slushy. I paid for the items and we both left the store, sipping our slushies and chewing red vines outside.

I could tell Veronica was cold so I lend her my trenchcoat. Since she's smaller than me, the coat almost covered her completely. I chuckle at the sight and put an arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me. Veronica seemed to be in a better state then she was earlier. I was proud of myself for making her feel better. We stayed there for a while until we both finished our slushies and she finished her Red Vines. She pulled me down for a kiss and said

"Thanks for believing me."

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 609

// 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 janeeferjennar . 𝐢 𝐡𝗼𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝗼𝗼. 𝐢 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝗺𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭.