Wʀᴏɴɢ Cᴜᴘ

𝖵𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖺'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵
I woke up screaming from the nightmare I had. It was Heather calling me a dirty slut and bashing me for sleeping with psycho trench coat kid. "Wait, I slept with him?!" I thought before some memories came flooding back. I then felt someone touch my shoulder.

"Veronica, are you alright? God, you're soaking wet!" A voice says, I turn and noticed that it was JD. "Yeah I'm fine, I just have to be on my way to Heathers house." I quickly replied while getting off of his bed and dressing up. "I thought you were done with Heather," he said, doing the same as me. "Well it was fun while it lasted, a world without Heather but now it's morning and I have to go kiss her aerobicized ass." I said, putting on my royal blue blazer.

"I'll come with," he said while grabbing his trench coat. "Really?" I ask, confused on why he would come with. "Yeah, for backup!" He says while throwing his trench coat on the ground and flexes. "Okay." I said, giggling at his actions. He smiles and we kiss but stop before we could go any further. Then we make our way to Heather Chandlers house.

Once we got there, i already knew Heather was there since she always misses the Saturday morning trips to her grandmas house. I went to her kitchen with JD following. "I'll make her a prairie oyster. It'll increase the chances of her forgiving me." I said while grabbing a mug until I got an idea.

"Look I'll put a phlegm gob in her prairie oyster." I laugh before trying to make one but couldn't. I decided to check around her kitchen to find more ways to prank her, forgetting the part of wanting her to forgive me. Making Heather Chandler puke her guts out is way better than being a Heather now that I think of it.

I pull out milk and orange juice from her fridge and pour both into the mug. "I'll give her this, it's better to see Heather puke than her forgiving me honestly." I said, looking at JD to find him pulling out a bottle of Hull Clean. "Put a lid on that stuff, I say we go with big blue here." He says, referring to the drain cleaner in his hand and grabbing a glass to pour the blue liquid in. "That stuff would kill her and she wouldn't even drink something that looked like that." I said while mixing the weird combination in the mug.

He then grabs a similar mug as the one I'm using and pours the toxic liquid in. "Put that away, I want Heather to throw up not die." I said, looking at JD. "Chicken." He replies before making chicken noises. "You're not funny." I responded, rolling my eyes at his actions. "I'm sorry," he apologizes before placing the mug besides the other one and kisses me. I pull away, grabbing one of the mugs and started to walk towards Heathers room.

"Uh Veronica," I heard JD say, I turned around and looked at him in confusion. "You grabbed the wrong cup." He said while I checked and realized I grabbed the mug with the drain cleaner inside. "Oh shit," I said before returning back to the kitchen and grabbing the correct one, throwing the toxic liquid down the drain. I then walk to Heathers room with a panicked look in my face. I asked myself,

"What would've happened if he didn't tell me I grabbed the wrong cup?"

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 592

// 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝗼 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝗼𝐮𝐭. 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝗼 𝗺𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝗺𝐲 𝗼𝐰𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝗺𝗼𝐯𝐢𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝗼𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝗼𝐟𝐟-𝐛𝐫𝗼𝐚𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝗼𝐧. 𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝗼𝐥𝗼𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝗼𝐫 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗺𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬.