Iᴄʜ Lᴜɢᴇ Bᴜʟʟᴇᴛs Pᴀʀᴛ Tᴡᴏ

𝖵𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖺'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵
I stood in the forest behind my school, Westerburg High. JD was hiding behind a tree close by with the bag filled with some items he bought while I was waiting for Kurt and Ram to come. I couldn't wait to see them being the laughing stocks of Westerburg High.

When JD told me about "Ich Luge bullets" , I didn't believe that they were real until he explained about his grandad owning them in World War II. I do have to say, it sounds quite cool. I was snapped out of thought when I saw two teenage boys run up to me.

"Hey 'Ronica, so do we just whip it out or what?" Ram said, looking at Kurt and then back at me. I cringed at what I had to do. I fake moaned and bit my lip. "Take it slow Ram, strip for me."

The two boys started laughing and taking their clothes off until they were on their underwear. "What about you?" I thought on what I should say, I didn't want to strip in front of them. "I was hoping you could rip my clothes off me sport." I lied while they agreed. We started counting down.

"𝟷.."

"𝟸.."

"3"

JD came out and shot Ram. I tried to shoot Kurt but I missed. I began to laugh from the look on their faces. "Stay here, I'll get him back." He said before he ran behind Kurt.

I noticed that Ram wasn't breathing. I panicked and ran towards him, checking his pulse. There wasn't any. Soon I came to the realization, the suicide note, the items in the bag, it was all another fake suicide.

"Veronica, get him!" I heard JD scream out. I looked up and shot Kurt on his neck. I couldn't believe what I've done. I just shot someone to death. JD moves Kurt's body to be the opposite side of Rams and placed the gun on his hand and ordered me to do the same to Ram.

Once we finished, we heard footsteps. JD grabbed my hand and led me out of the forest to our car. We entered and he started taking off his clothes while I looked at him in anger and confusion. "We have to fool them Veronica. They can't know we did it." He said. I understood and took my shirt off.

I saw someone in the corner of my eye so I pulled JD into a kiss which soon led us to make out. I realized the person outside was a cop. The cop was there for a while and was looking at us. I felt uncomfortable that the cop was staring at two teenagers half naked in a car. JD started unhooking my bra and that's when I heard the cop leaving but that didn't make JD stop.

ʚ𝐓𝐢𝗺𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩ɞ

Me and JD both woke up to the sound of another car pulling up beside us. I sat up and reached onto his pocket for a cigarette until he slapped my hand away and grabbed two. He passed me one and placed his between his lips. I did the same and remembered what happened the day before.

I was mad at myself for many reasons. For believing that Ich Luge bullets were real, for shooting Kurt even though I knew the bullets would kill him, and for having sex with JD after what he caused. I was a complete dumbass.

We stood there in silence until I decided to break the ice. "What the fuck have you done?" I stared at him in disgust. He made me into a murderer. "Oh come on Veronica! You wanted them dead." He said proudly while I widened my eyes.

"Did not!"

"Did too."

"Did not!"

"Did too."

"Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb!" I covered my ears and screamed the verses of 'Mary had a little lamb'. JD took my hands and made me look at him. "They made you cry but now they won't be able to do it anymore! Be proud, them gone will just make everyone happy."

I rolled my eyes at him and tried pulling my hands away but his grip was too strong. "That's what you believe. We murdered three students JD!" I argued. "Three students who were complete assholes and didn't do any good for the world." He replied, knowing I couldn't disagree.

What he said was true, they were assholes but they still had room to grow. They could've turned out good but now no one will ever know. "You can't be mad at me darling, all I wanted was the world to be a better place." He said, letting go of my hands and began to kiss me.

I didn't kiss back, I didn't do anything but stare outside of the car window. I was disappointed in him but even more in myself. This wasn't who I was at all. I knew that I had two options,

Change myself or change him.

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 831

// 𝐒𝗼 𝐢𝗺 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝗺𝐚𝗼. 𝐍𝗼 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐀/𝐍'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢 𝐰𝐫𝗼𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬-
𝐀 𝐧 𝐲 𝐰 𝐚 𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝗼𝐲 𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬.