Sᴛᴀʙʙᴇᴅ

𝖵𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖺'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵
I was driving to Martha's house for a movie night. Today has been hectic. First, I had to stop JD from blowing up the school and then I had to watch him blow up. Those are things you'd never want to see. I tried to make his death not affect me since he was an asshole but I loved him, I really did. Maybe watching a couple of movies and eating some Jiffy Pop and Red Vines would make me forget for a bit.

I arrived at Martha's place and got out, grabbing the snacks I got from the Snappy Snack Shack on my way there. I knocked on the door and as I believe her mother opened the door.

"Hello, you must be Veronica. Martha is waiting in her room. It's the first one to your right in that hallway." She said while pointing towards the direction I had to go. I thanked her and made my way to Martha's room to find her looking through some movies.

I set down the snacks on the bed and went to see the movies she had. "Hey Veronica, you came just right on time. I was planning on watching 'The Princess Bride' first then a movie you wanted to watch but I don't really know which one you like." She said, handing me some movies to choose from. I looked through them and picked a movie that came out the year before called "Beetlejuice."

I realized that I haven't used the bathroom in a while so I excused myself and went to the bathroom after being told the directions. Martha has been acting a bit weird but this is the first time I've ever spoken to her. After I finished, I was washing my hands when I saw a familiar silhouette behind me in the mirror.

Turning around, I noticed it was the one and only, Jason fucking Dean. "What do you want?" I whispered, trying to not make Martha's family think I'm crazy. "I'm here to warn you Ronica. Martha is up to no good. You have to leave! She didn't agree for you to hangout with her, she agreed to stab you in the back!" He warned, thinking that I would believe him.

"You've lied to me many times, how do I know you wouldn't lie now?" I asked, crossing my arms. "She's been acting weird, you know that!" He exclaimed, starting to get angry. I rolled my eyes and left the bathroom, ignoring his pleads to listen to him. I entered Martha's room once again and watched all of the movies with her.

Once we finished watching them, I was gathering the snacks and putting them into a bag when I felt pain in my back and something digging into my skin. Then I remember JDs words,

"𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕓 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜!"

He wasn't kidding, he wasn't lying. The one fucking time he didn't lie, I didn't believe him. I saw JD in the corner of my eye. "I told you so." Was all he said before leaving me alone with Martha. Soon enough, my vision slowly became more blurry until all I saw was darkness.

After a while, I woke up in a white room. I saw a figure approaching me and saw that it was once again, JD. He helped me up from the ground and walked me towards a gate. I saw Heather, Kurt, and Ram there as well. But I couldn't bother wondering where I was, all I thought about was that

This was my karma.

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 595

// 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝗼 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝗼 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭, 𝐢 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝗺𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭. 𝐇𝗼𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝗼𝐲!