Bʟᴏᴡɴ Uᴘ

𝖵𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖺'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵
I held JD at gunpoint while he was clutching the side of his stomach and holding onto something as support. I luckily shot his middle finger and the side of his stomach earlier. He was gonna blow up the whole school with everyone inside, I couldn't let that happen.

"Tell me how to turn it off JD." I demanded, still holding him at gunpoint while I slowly walked back to where the bomb was. He wasn't answering, all he could do was groan in pain. "Tell me how to turn it off!" I screamed before I began to slightly shake.

I was terrified at this moment but I couldn't let him know that. He looked furious, probably because I ruined his plans to, in his words, "make the world a better place." I wish the JD I knew now was the same JD I first met at the Snappy Snack Shack. This all started because of Heathers stupid lunch time poll question.

"Game over Ronica," he finally said, chuckling a bit. I was confused on why he would say that. I guess he knew I was confused since he continued talking.

"Look over at the bomb. You can't save anyone, not even yourself." He continued, slowly walking towards me. I still held him at gunpoint and turned my head to where the bomb was at to understand what he meant.

My eyes widened in shock and fear. The bomb was in five seconds. I didn't have time to save anyone, he was correct. I failed everyone. I was here to protect them but I failed. They're all gonna die because of both me and JD.

I drop the gun to the floor, scared on what will happen next until I felt arms embracing me. I didn't push him off, what would be the point in that? We were about to die. "Our love is god." He whispered in my ear before the timer showed the number zero.

All I heard was a piercing noise, but I felt nothing. I soon woke up in a strange place and when I looked at myself, I saw I was wearing a royal blue dress. I looked like I was going to prom but I just blew up with the rest of my school. Then I heard shoes clicking behind me.

I got up from the floor and turned around to see JD wearing a suit, more likely a dress shirt, black pants, and his trench coat. I would be lying if I said he didn't look attractive.

He held out his hand and I notice he still has a middle finger. I was confused by that since I shot off that finger but I shoved that thought aside and took his hand, still a bit frightened from the earlier events. He then led me towards a room that was filled with decorations and students.

I recognized many people here, they were all from Westerburg. I even saw Heather with Kurt and Ram. Everyone seemed like they were enjoying themselves, but I was very confused. "What is this?" I asked myself. As if he was reading my mind, JD spoke. "This is prom, but in the afterlife Ronica. Look at everyone having fun, that should be us as well." He said before dragging me to the middle of the room and began to slow dance with me.

There was many things that were going through my mind, but none could be answered at the moment. I decided that I should just enjoy my 'prom' with JD, pretending like we didn't kill these people but I know the truth and so does he.

We know it's our fault.

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 613

// 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝗼 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 Dolly-The-Sheep . 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝗼 𝗺𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝗼𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝗺𝗼𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝗼𝐰 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝗼𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬. 𝐇𝗼𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝗼𝐲!